Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Nah she picks it up, puts it in her pocket and takes it home for herself 🤣
Cockerpoocrazy is an enigmatic figure in her neighborhood. Her nickname, derived whimsically from her favourite dog breed, underscores her unique connection to the canine world, albeit through an unconventional lens. Cockerpoo's hobby of collecting and examining dog excrement is driven by her intrinsic interest in her neighbors' daily activities and personal affairs. Each sample she collects and catalogs—meticulously organized by breed, size, location, and diet—serves as a cryptic window into the lives of the community around her. Her actions, while peculiar, are a manifestation of her deep-seated curiosity about the rhythms of human and canine coexistence, revealing more about the interconnectedness of their lives than one might expect.

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd
Screenshot_20240427_204001_TikTok.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Honestly couldn’t have said it any better.
She definitely does have an addiction, but not to SH!
She uses the sh to hide the real addiction, which is, in my opinion, sympathy and attention.
As you said, people who really have suffered with it can recognise the genuine cases and this certainly isn’t one.
I don’t think she will get any better anytime soon because of tiktok, and everything that comes with it.

She’s clearly struggling, but not in the way she’s trying to depict🤦🏼‍♀️
Bang on luv! It scares me the vulnerable people she influences, who may then go on to do things to themselves or spend money they can’t afford, to pacify/soothe her. We don’t hear from those people but they’re often silent 💔

That’s why our voices here are so important, so people can see the varying perspectives or risks and not just the angle Angela chooses to portray in her echo chamber.

She’s clearly struggling, but not in the way she’s trying to depict 🤦🏻‍♀️

That is a very apt observation ☝🏼

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
See this shows how little they actually care about Angie. Because they can see she’s drunk, in public. But can’t wait to tell her about Charlie doxxing her number knowing it could cause a kick off.
This!

The way lynz just comes in and completely ignores the fact that there is visibly blood on her hand and she’s pissed off her head in a pub by herself. She even said “are you going to go home and finish that bottle” WTF?

I think everyone can agree if your genuine friend was in this exact same position you’d be driving down there to pick her up🤦🏼‍♀️

Even fiesty is starting now. ENABLES

Status
Not open for further replies.