Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I hear what your saying but for me that is my opinion, I didn’t hear them shout police before they came thru the door and I didn’t hear them say police when she shouted who is it before they came thru the door. But I respect your opinion
I didn't hear them and the knock didn't scream police to me either I was ready to say she's probably ordered more wine

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
I hear what your saying but for me that is my opinion, I didn’t hear them shout police before they came thru the door and I didn’t hear them say police when she shouted who is it before they came thru the door. But I respect your opinion
That's fair enough. They didn't identify themselves that I heard either, which is wrong especially if they're attending a welfare check.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_3086.png
    IMG_3086.png
    494.6 KB · Views: 69

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I didn't hear them and the knock didn't scream police to me either I was ready to say she's probably ordered more wine
I thought it was an Uber eats delivery she forgot about. But same it was too much of a casual knock for police, they normally knock like the fing rent or tv licence man

Status
Not open for further replies.