Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_1344.jpeg
Cal is like a a flea infestation, get treatment you tosser and do off

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I didn’t record it but earlier today Pearl was live with people in her boxes and she said anything she says tonight she’s not sorry for. Did anyone get it?
A plan because the attention was off her and what a great time to do it so Red doesn't get affected by it as she's off on holiday

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I didn’t record it but earlier today Pearl was live with people in her boxes and she said anything she says tonight she’s not sorry for. Did anyone get it?
I didn’t SR but I heard it too. J was in the box doing the old “oh please don’t” act. Pearl doesn’t care if her racism slips out as her EDL friends & followers will run around the app defending her.

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Someone just ring the police and tell them Sheila and Anne are plotting to kill Angie and let’s call it a night 🙄 either get on with it, or leave the house Anne

Right I’m all caught up.

1. That police officer, I would definitely commit some petty crimes just so he turned up at my house. Just saying.

2. Pearl is a t, an actual dirty skanky mess of a human. do you pearl. Video incoming.

3. Angie needs to bin off all these people who sit there simpering over her, and saying ‘it’s going to be okay’ like girl it’s not going to be okay unless you get rid of all of these wasters.

4. I recorded from when Sheila and Ann were plotting Angie’s death so I’m going to edit out all the pauses and get it on YouTube.
Is your youtube user the same as on here? I need to watch your YouTube videos

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.