Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Funny that Cockershite was desperately talking as loud as she could to cover what Pearl was saying in the video.

She’s always known Pearls a racist old hag.

Stop pretending to care about racism, you only care about yourself.

I couldnt listen to the full clip of her in Canadian angies but the only thing that stuck out was the phrase ‘guilty by association’ it was very telling. She’s only worried how it reflects on her.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Good morning everyone

I'm curious to see the reactions from some of the creators today after Pearls abhorrent behaviour last night.

so far we know Gracie says she will unfollow Pearl and not speak to her again

CockOfAbsoluteShite says she will unfollow Pearl but in the same breadth says you can like the person and not like the behaviour hmmm

MT will unfollow apparently ? I haven't heard that from him directly but I'm sure we'll know more as the day unfolds

waiting to see what Luke, Miss J, Alex, ZAC, DG, Miss Dread and LuCi have to say

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning! Yesterday was a bit of a s show wasn't it , I went to bed with so many questions it gave me headache. I do wonder sometimes if certain things pop off to take the heat away from other situations , Pearls a racist old bag , I wonder if her outburst last night was connected to the DG/EQ stuff , she knew it was going to get a HUGE reaction so I wonder if she did it yet again to try and deflect the heat from elsewhere perhaps , or maybe I'm overthinking things. Angie was fing wild! Safe to say todays going to be a sfest too.

PS hope @MrsDoubtfire is feeling better this morning x

Status
Not open for further replies.