Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
i have a theory . angie used to work for a pharmaceutical company didn't she ?? do you get me
Jump Vegan GIF by Mauro Gatti
ummmmm something to ponder on me thinks :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: anyway on that note off to have family day .seee you later feckers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😘

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
I'm getting the WhatsApps but saying no names... yea because ya friends are saving face on app and unfollowing you but still messaging etc and remaining your friend
That's exactly what it looks like, she's getting messages through. From who though? They won't cut her off. She will do what Alex did and lay low for a week then just appear back. I'm by no means suggesting dick pics are the same as racism. It's just very predictable

Feb 27, 2024
Seriously though, struggle to believe the bare cheeky of Tinks to be chatting about others. Not exactly a fan of Angie myself, but Tinks? With five kids removed by social and an order banning her from being near any children at all, she’s proper out of order thinking she can judge anyone.
The hypocrisy is just mad. What’s she playing at, giving it large like that, especially on a Sunday morning?
A038826F-D58F-4724-AB33-43441D317D0F.jpeg
Tink is a terrible mum. Tiktok always came first. End of

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Morning guys. What’s the name of pearls burger van? I used to be able to find it on Google but now I can’t and I want to make a satirical video but I don’t know if I got the name wrong
As soon as she mentioned reviews I went searching... Its almost definitely incorrectly spelled so I started with 'bugger van' or 'smack shack' no joy just yet but I did find a picture of Wayne and Cal 👀😬

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
As soon as she mentioned reviews I went searching... Its almost definitely incorrectly spelled so I started with 'bugger van' or 'smack shack' no joy just yet but I did find a picture of Wayne and Cal 👀😬
Have you tried the KKK bugger van or Pearl's se?

We definitely should hire a catering van for this event she's doing. We could call it the Comment Cafe and serve drinks like tea, coffee, hot chocolate and the 'surprise f'

Damsel

Mar 13, 2024
Narnia
Is lyrical mocking it with the gingers lives matter? Or is this something she always has on her lives I don’t watch her so don’t know

Attachments

• IMG_9110.jpeg
    IMG_9110.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.