Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
How is what the girls do, in anyway related to what Pearl said? Oh, is that a deflection 😒
What's the difference between pearls beg mates giving racists a deflection shield and Paige and Taurian?
Defend Captain America GIF by Xbox

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Does anyone watch or has seen that Geordie Princess (real name Julie Askew)?

She's always on tiktok and Instagram on the beg for her drugs, and claiming its got something else. Anyway this week got very interesting.

So this week she was begging for money to attend an appointment (first it was Middlesbrough, then Sunderland and then somewhere else) on Friday. Idiots gave her money and she obviously spent it on drugs.

On the Thursday it came out that she was actually due in court in Newcastle. Come Friday she's blubbering how people have let her down, and the usual bullshit.

Anyway she didn't attend court and was found guilty in her absence and a warrant issued for her arrest. When the police catch up with her it will be straight on remand until sentencing as she has done this before. A few weeks ago FOR THE SAME CASE she didn't attend. Again many excuses that she didn't know she was due in court to she didn't have any money to go to court (but strangely seems to have forgot the day before asking people for money to go to court).

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yes, they've profited and platformed Angie. Racists will use any sliver to deflect, aren't they giving them that?
I do see what you’re saying, many have said it. I don’t know their intentions, are they toying with Ang, are they clouting to bring more awareness to what they do on their platforms OR are they using friendship/love to combat racism and ignorance. I honestly don’t know luv 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.