Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Morning my beautiful little troll gang 🤪
Just caught up from last nights and this mornings fery.
Pearl you’re a racist t and as a mixed race woman you make me fing sick. Bun you and your fing opinion!
Cockerfuckingcunt you are just as bad, don’t try and spin a narrative that you don’t condone what Pearl done while you was in the box, because you said you was dropping down. You had the opportunity in that box to pull Pearl on her blatant racism, but you didn’t. And we all fing know your gonna step in when the rest of your EDL party fire up a live, getting in the box as the “voice of reason” to try to damage control.
Your all fs 🖕🏽

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Screenshot_20240428_095839_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240428_111604_TikTok.jpg
In the space of a couple of hours she's gained 5,000 followers.WTAF
She knows what she’s doing

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I do see what you’re saying, many have said it. I don’t know their intentions, are they toying with Ang, are they clouting to bring more awareness to what they do on their platforms OR are they using friendship/love to combat racism and ignorance. I honestly don’t know luv 🤔
I don't know either. I could be being racist by expecting them, as victims of racism, to have a different tolerance level of Angies than I do of white people.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Does DG agree….? 🤣 He was racist more recently, than Pearl’s previous time 😭
He was. but did many of the bigger creators call him out and unfollow ?
let’s take ZAC for example ( because I know you give him some grace) he was vocal this morning and called Pearl out for her racism. But has he done the same with DG?

not really.

If you say you stand for something and call yourself an “ally” you have to be consistent or else it start’s to look disingenuous.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
He was. but did many of the bigger creators call him out and unfollow ?
let’s take ZAC for example ( because I know you give him some grace) he was vocal this morning and called Pearl out for her racism. But has he done the same with DG?

not really.

If you say you stand for something and call yourself an “ally” you have to be consistent or else it start’s to look disingenuous.
I agree, I can’t even name any that did? Only us smaller pages 😧

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Does anyone watch or has seen that Geordie Princess (real name Julie Askew)?

She's always on tiktok and Instagram on the beg for her drugs, and claiming its got something else. Anyway this week got very interesting.

So this week she was begging for money to attend an appointment (first it was Middlesbrough, then Sunderland and then somewhere else) on Friday. Idiots gave her money and she obviously spent it on drugs.

On the Thursday it came out that she was actually due in court in Newcastle. Come Friday she's blubbering how people have let her down, and the usual bullshit.

Anyway she didn't attend court and was found guilty in her absence and a warrant issued for her arrest. When the police catch up with her it will be straight on remand until sentencing as she has done this before. A few weeks ago FOR THE SAME CASE she didn't attend. Again many excuses that she didn't know she was due in court to she didn't have any money to go to court (but strangely seems to have forgot the day before asking people for money to go to court).
That’s one person who drains the life out of me. She’s a lost cause and 99% of the stuff that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Her family have been put through hell because of her

Mar 23, 2024
China
Has anyone seen the video Angie uploaded about Tink?

Because Angie you are a wrongun let’s have a little list of just some of the things you have done!!
Said you booyakered your dog! Then said it was a joke 🙄
Got so pissed you hacked your own hair off
Told a black woman you would send her home on a boat!!!!!!
Defended numerous wronguns!!!
Sat with wronguns on a daily basis!!
Got so pissed the police put your mums doors in!!
Constantly waste emergency services time!
Talk on ppls kids!!!!
I’m sure there is more stop using others to deflect from your absolutey vile and disgusting behaviour!!! Tink is right get off the app!! Get a grip on your alcoholism and leave your poor mum alone!!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I don't know either. I could be being racist by expecting them, as victims of racism, to have a different tolerance level of Angies than I do of white people.
It’s our internal biases that form our judgements and they are often moulded by society around us and so can be steeped in racism. This is a complex one to gauge, especially as we don’t know their intentions but I respect you broaching it and questioning your thoughts 🙏🏼

Edit: to clarify, not calling anyone racist. Speaking more on how we as humans, can all have racial biases - due to the impact/influence of history on society 🩵

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024
Uk
That’s one person who drains the life out of me. She’s a lost cause and 99% of the stuff that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Her family have been put through hell because of her
Oh don't we know it. Hopefully her family get some peace when she's banged up, and as for the allegations she made about Derek need to be taken further, as I doubt he's done any of them.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Oh don't we know it. Hopefully her family get some peace when she's banged up, and as for the allegations she made about Derek need to be taken further, as I doubt he's done any of them.
I have unfortunately known the girl since she was a child and have seen the whole s show play out in front of my eyes. I have tried over the years to help but I had to say enough was enough and I washed my hands of her

Status
Not open for further replies.