Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
This lady reads her dogs bed time stories. Adorable amongst all the mayhem
Screenshot_20240428_125523_TikTok.jpg
They're all in matching pyjamas I can't handle it, 😭

Mar 23, 2024
China
I just can’t with Paigey and Taurian taking up for Angie 😭 It’ll only be a matter of time before she’s racist again. In the last week she has come for survivors of DV, spoke on children, used SH for views, the list really does go on.

I still like the girls but this alliance will bite them in the arse.
It’s so sad I see it happening already.. Angie is everything offensive she doesn’t care… look at the way she yet again defended topgirl. Everyone going on about reporting hate crimes we need the same energy to report Angie too!! How many hate crimes has she committed?? 🤯

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Just watching Pearls response video from this morning.

‘I’m sick of being told what I can and can’t say, you all need to stop being snowflakes. I use that word and I’m always going to use that word get over it.’

I can’t believe how brazen she’s being with it. 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely disgusting.
She's obviously had lots of positive feedback in terms of engagement and money, so she's playing to her audience.

If she's getting lots of s from usual types "bedwetting wokeflakes" like us but gets more views, followers, love and gifts, she's not going to give a s.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’m hiding behind a wall, with a tin hat on before I post this 😬

I kinda feel for cockerpoo. Ok yes she’s a meddling busy body etc. However, in her position last night, she did try to stop Pearl, did say I’m not having that and left. For me, trying to reason with an angry drunk is an absolute waste of time. I always run from angry drunks (hangover from years of DV), they aren’t reasonable etc.

I just think the sole focus, should be Pearl and her behaviour and blatant racism. She’s disgusting, and lumping everyone together dilutes her behaviour and shifts the focus a bit. It appears no one is publicly supporting her and are slamming her words (except maybe DG but he’s a racist as well).

My heart goes to all the people in the black community who have to constantly deal with this kind of bullshit and vile behaviour. I can’t say for one second I understand how it must feel, I’ve thankfully never faced racism. However I’m nearly same age as Pearl, from not to far from her area, and I choose to do better. My 80 odd year old parents regularly “check” can we say this or that, as they don’t want to offend, they want to do better. We can all do better xx
are you cockerpoo? you laughed at a post i made about my daughters recent diagnosis 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don't love the girls hanging about with Angie but their point yesterday was she's not been racist again, she's apologised (I didn't hear that) and Pearl who has continually looked for reasons to be allowed to be racist (she was so excited when black pope told her it was okay to say orangutans) is the person everyone outside of here is demanding she forgives because she's part of a group of problematic people on the app. Of course we know Angie will turn on them. It's like a cannon event we cannot get involved it'll happen and they'll need to deal with the told you so's!

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Just watching Pearls response video from this morning.

‘I’m sick of being told what I can and can’t say, you all need to stop being snowflakes. I use that word and I’m always going to use that word get over it.’

I can’t believe how brazen she’s being with it. 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely disgusting.
She’s speaking like a true gammon

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I kinda get what you're saying, Is cock-achew the worst person on the app?!. Absolutely not!! but she does enable the people she favours, and I think she's made a rod for her own back after the lies she's told about CC.
She is her own worst enemy because she can't help involving herself in things that have nothing to do with her. She's a very well educated woman so she knows right from wrong.

Edit.. And she has also admitted she enjoys trolling people and loves to be trolled.
Curtain twitcher init

Mar 2, 2024
I just can’t with Paigey and Taurian taking up for Angie 😭 It’ll only be a matter of time before she’s racist again. In the last week she has come for survivors of DV, spoke on children, used SH for views, the list really does go on.

I still like the girls but this alliance will bite them in the arse.
I had to come out earlier on. It just made me sad. People say it’s just an app but we’ve all made friendships or connections on it. I’d like to think the people I gravitate towards have the same or thereabouts, morality or outlook.

I understand everyone is individual in their morals and the subtexts we hold within ourselves. No one will always agree but i think especially in here we hold each other accountable and aren’t afraid to question viewpoints.

To sum up. You sit with the worst you excuse the worst and my views will change to accommodate.

Ughhh 😕

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I don't love the girls hanging about with Angie but their point yesterday was she's not been racist again, she's apologised (I didn't hear that) and Pearl who has continually looked for reasons to be allowed to be racist (she was so excited when black pope told her it was okay to say orangutans) is the person everyone outside of here is demanding she forgives because she's part of a group of problematic people on the app. Of course we know Angie will turn on them. It's like a cannon event we cannot get involved it'll happen and they'll need to deal with the told you so's!
Have you had any sleep yet ? You hate paragraphs 😭😂

Status
Not open for further replies.