Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
IMG_6752.jpeg

But you stood behind Angie when she was Islamophobic, anti-Semitic, racist
etc. hypocrisy is real.
She also subbed to pearl and happily went in lives telling people to stop talking about her. She’s a t and a fake

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Anyone else watching gypsy queen about to get arrested in Turkey over a missing bike she rented ?
I watched earlier. She had hired the bike, cycled to the beach and because she had been drinking someone there told her to leave the bike where it was she’s not allowed to cycle and when she’s been drinking. So she left at the beach house

Nov 10, 2023
It’s so hard to sit back and let the lasses find out stuff for themselves 😕 Especially knowing how people are thinking of them. They’re losing so much respect
It was only a few months ago Taurian was reporting Angie to the police for her racism. And the threatening messages she had from the cult. It really blows my mind.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m going to put this out now before anyone tries to bring this back on us
@EthelBell some of us were a little suspicious of you when you joined a couple of days ago and now you have proven we had a right to be.
Under no circumstances, regardless of who it is, we DO NOT condone any type of doxxing. What you have just done in Canadian angies live is not what is at comment cafe are about. You do not start giving peoples personal information out in comments, even if you was only answering someone else’s question.
And before you say it was only her area, that could have been the start of a conversation where more information was shared.
For doing that I personally will be putting you on ignore, I don’t stand with that behaviour!
IMG_2499.png
IMG_2500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.