Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m not caught up T all but I just got home and listened to Angie Canadian live - J came in and this morning she’d said that she’s unfollowed Pearl (to me that’s a meaningless phrase people ask - I follow Angie so I can see her go live)

However in this live she clarified - she has contacted Pearl and said she wants nothing more to do with her.

I’m shocked!!! I can’t say anything negative about this. Is she going to realise her friends are EDL? And for her to say she won’t interact with her that really does change the dynamic: no more J in pearls lives or Pearl and J at same time anywhere… a seismic move within the EDL.

Thoughts?

Also I have so many pages to read!

Feb 29, 2024
The fact freak live speaking about pearl
Im actually annoyed! Fact freak has know what’s the big creators are like for a long time! He refused to do a deep dive on miss red and gang, because he was mates with her! He’s a sheep he’s only doing it now because he knows it’s gonna get views and people on his side! I don’t trust him one bit 🤣 I feel like he’s another one that’s using comment cafe for our content! 🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Not CC users sucking up to Miss J!
I’m not I’m discussing with her my thoughts on her friends. Why would I “suck up” to anyone? I haven’t read other comments but I’m interacting with her so I assume it’s me.

INDIRECTING IS THE MOST CRINGE THING EVER - comment cafe isn’t about indirecting lets be grownups

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know

Joe (one of Mad Hatters mods) awkwardly sat in Mad Hatters house whilst she's pissed up and having a nap.​

Awkward No Way GIF

Joe from You 😶‍🌫️

• Haha
Reactions: ⛤D3V1LH3ART⛤
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I’m not caught up T all but I just got home and listened to Angie Canadian live - J came in and this morning she’d said that she’s unfollowed Pearl (to me that’s a meaningless phrase people ask - I follow Angie so I can see her go live)

However in this live she clarified - she has contacted Pearl and said she wants nothing more to do with her.

I’m shocked!!! I can’t say anything negative about this. Is she going to realise her friends are EDL? And for her to say she won’t interact with her that really does change the dynamic: no more J in pearls lives or Pearl and J at same time anywhere… a seismic move within the EDL.

Thoughts?

Also I have so many pages to read!
Yeah I follow people so I can get to their lives quicker.
I'm not following them for any other reason than that,
From what I heard in No Face No Case's live this morning he is stepping away, MT has stepped away, J has stepped away.
Cockercunt is furious but I haven't heard anything else. Pearl did mention this morning that she was receiving WhatsApp messages
from people from TikTok. Luke is doing FYP tomorrow still.. Not sure what Alex has said. Miss Red is aware of the situation, but is on holiday so we shall see!

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I really don't get Pearl at all. I'm a white male , I've never experienced anything like others have , not just on the App , on the streets , in real life. As a person with MORALS it's my DUTY to be a decent human being , not trying to hide behind words , things have changed since I was younger , we no longer say things we did years ago for a reason , WE LEARN. I might not have the same energy as others do within this fight , but it's my moral duty as a human being to be kind , be considerate and understand others!
Well said

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I kinda get what you're saying, Is cock-achew the worst person on the app?!. Absolutely not!! but she does enable the people she favours, and I think she's made a rod for her own back after the lies she's told about CC.
She is her own worst enemy because she can't help involving herself in things that have nothing to do with her. She's a very well educated woman so she knows right from wrong.

Edit.. And she has also admitted she enjoys trolling people and loves to be trolled.
I liked cockerfuckingpoo BEFORE she joined the mean girl gang

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So because you're interacting you're sucking up? People need to grow up. We are not at school anymore. Ignore them. X
I think some people think unless you’re screaming swearing and calling someone a t, you’re sucking up or trying to be friends. Yesterday another quiet ish account here said I was being friendly with Angie?! Its a very reductive mindset makes you wonder what their real life interactions are like!

Status
Not open for further replies.