Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I don't love the girls hanging about with Angie but their point yesterday was she's not been racist again, she's apologised (I didn't hear that) and Pearl who has continually looked for reasons to be allowed to be racist (she was so excited when black pope told her it was okay to say orangutans) is the person everyone outside of here is demanding she forgives because she's part of a group of problematic people on the app. Of course we know Angie will turn on them. It's like a cannon event we cannot get involved it'll happen and they'll need to deal with the told you so's!
I think they are using angie to get back at miss red…. Hear me out! 🤣 miss red is who they see as the main one especially with her fyp news and ‘influence’, she’s friends with a lot of people accused of racism and she’s been accused herself!

They always get away with it and excuse each other’s behaviours and forgive and move on! It’s the same thing with Angie, she has said and done the most vile things but she gets called out for it quite often, not that it’s made much difference because she’s still on the app but the point is her actions aren’t as easily forgiven as someone like Pearl for example!

So by using Angie and forgiving her for what she says, its pretty much the same thing miss red does except when Angie slips up again (which she will) Taurian and Paigey will rip into her, and show them all what your are supposed to do when people keep repeating the same actions over and over again!

I also think that they are using Angie because they already know miss red won’t really go up against her because of the Clapper stuff! Miss red makes out she doesn’t care, but she knows for a fact if Angie went to the police then there’s a chance she could get done for it! But yea I think they are playing a game but I don’t think it’s gonna end well, especially having angie on side she’s got all the wrongens in her boxes at the moment too! Feisty, miss pineapple, fatty soph, frosty and the list goes on! They are not the type of people you want as your enemies when s hits the fan!
Sorry for the rant 🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
J you read here your allowing that stray pooch to control your live all this sty comments and she comes for CC even though shes the one who fing lied against us the irony is that evilsnoopy account was having a whale of a time in the comments but didn't get blocked....!
So cockercunt allows evil snoop to continually comment In Js live, despite them saying what they did. But she blocks everyone from comment cafe. The fact cockercunt was one of that accounts early followers makes me think she knows who it is. Even now she still follows them despite them threatening to dox her daughter.

IMG_2503.png IMG_2504.png

Status
Not open for further replies.