Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
That live was so weird to me the way cockerpoo panicked, it was like she knew exactly what Pearl was about to say! I really think these things get discussed in private with that whole group and I think Pearl has got to have said something along the lines of, she doesn’t care and still doesn’t thinks she’s a racist…
it’s just weird how she’s been educated about this and still chose to say it! I wouldn’t say it’s cockerpoos fault but her and the rest of the gang have backed her the first time knowing she was racist and now enabled her to do it again!
But it’s the way they were all expecting it to happen just tells me those group chats aren’t anti racist!
I’m not sure if I’ve worded this all the way it is in my head, but I hope you lot get what I mean!
It will happen again because Pearls an absolute racist. I think she believes black people are different and inferior and are only "tolerated because this country's turned to s". No education from black people, especially "girls" will fix that.

Cockercunt is a thick person's clever woman. She thinks tik tok is a social media but it's not, it's an entertainment platform and should be treated like a business. She's in business with some of the horriblest, toxic fs on the app. She's like the token "lefty" on GBnews, gives it a fig leaf, that's her job.

Hopefully the Pearl thing wakes her up and she realises this isn't friends reunited, it's a global media corporation at the front line of the culture wars.

For every person who drops Pearl, a racist will find a home in her live and will empower her. There's loads of racists, bigots and angry twats looking for a safe space on the app. If Tommy Robinson joined Tik Tok, he'd get huge numbers. I'm surprised he hasn't, especially with the big gifts available.

Tik tik is going to get crazy during the next election and racists like Pearl and Angie are going to have big polarising platform's.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Does anyone know or have the Chester video ?
If so please post and tag all of us then we can all repost and tag Luci in it ! I refuse to believe she didn’t know. I’ve been walking the dogs round the block huffing and puffing and swearing out loud listening to her bullshit
That one thought she was delivering some kind royal announcement with her "statement"
queens speech christmas GIF by Sainsbury's

• Haha
Reactions: HereForTea
Feb 29, 2024
And what pisses me off as well is that people forget Pearl had been transphobic for months. Yeah I don’t like elphaba, I’ve seen the WhatsApp screenshots she’s vile. But continually referring to her as man that wants to play dress up etc. I’ve never seen her called out by creators for that.
She also did it to miss Faye too! She jumped in a box and started going on about toilets and saying she’s a man!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Why does TJ over intellectualize every single thing.

So jarring.
It can be really fing annoying but I'm really forgiving of people reaching to be articulate and intelligent rather than glorifying in being thick as do.

He's doesn't seem very secure, so is always efforting.

KISS = keep it simple stupid. He should take that on board, when he reads this thread. And he does read this thread.
Season 5 Hello GIF by Pee-wee Herman

Status
Not open for further replies.