Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I think you’re right luv, I do see a lot of positive love for CC. Making content and being live, are so wildly different though - I don’t think I could handle the constant daily pressure 😮‍💨 Having a live panel of CC would be interesting though and I think it would spawn some really good conversations 🩵
I think we should have a vote to see who in the group would be willing to sit on live and do it as a collective. There are a few of you who I would love to see be part of a live stream because of what you bring to the group, even if it’s something that we do once a week for an hour to reflect on what we have seen during that week.
I hope you don’t think I’m putting the pressure on, I just believe in the reach that we could have on the app especially now that a lot of members have the respect from some of the big creators along with the smaller creators who’s voice gets lost.🤎

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Pearl being Pearl.

She's the only t who hasn't flipped, twisted but not flipped. Which is proof some more hate will drip put soon enough.

Don't know who's "walked away" and hasn't but I bet "walked away" means not sharing a live for a couple of weeks. Except for Angie, she'll have Pearl on live by Wednesday.
Stressed Thinking GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I would most definitely be up for that 👍🏻
I think we should have a vote to see who in the group would be willing to sit on live and do it as a collective. There are a few of you who I would love to see be part of a live stream because of what you bring to the group, even if it’s something that we do once a week for an hour to reflect on what we have seen during that week.
I hope you don’t think I’m putting the pressure on, I just believe in the reach that we could have on the app especially now that a lot of members have the respect from some of the big creators along with the smaller creators who’s voice gets lost.🤎

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
MT also supports it. In there gifting! Anything any of them say is meaningless.
MT supported Billy in a racially charged argument a while back, and TJ sided with them as well. The person they targeted was making homophobic remarks, but that doesn't justify responding with racism. That was the first time I lost respect for TJ, and my opinion of him has continued to deteriorate. Billy and MT's behavior, however, was not unexpected.

Status
Not open for further replies.