Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
What the do!!!
Top Rank Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing
Took me a minute to realise you weren't calling me a prick

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
100%.. my mums side is white and some of the worst racism I’ve had has come from my own family’.. my partners mum called a man the N word in an arguement once (she’s white) and when she got pulled up on it she pointed at me and said ‘look I’ve got mixed grandkids I’m not racist’ I was raging!! Like b those grandkids weren’t your choice, they were your son’s choice.
If I hear another person say ‘I’ve got mixed race children/grandchildren’ I swear to fing Satan..

Mar 2, 2024
I'm sorry but Rain and Lish shouldn't really have an opinion on this. They sat in Alex's box trying to make excuses for white people to say racist slurs. Go away and hate your blackness else where 😭
I got blocked for pointing this out in the chat. Rain is a weirdo and a flip flopper. Did you see when she said Paige attacked her on a live but the night before she was begging Paige for forgiveness and in her DMs 😬😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
100%.. my mums side is white and some of the worst racism I’ve had has come from my own family’.. my partners mum called a man the N word in an arguement once (she’s white) and when she got pulled up on it she pointed at me and said ‘look I’ve got mixed grandkids I’m not racist’ I was raging!! Like b those grandkids weren’t your choice, they were your son’s choice.
Jesus. Has she changed since?!

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
He's her mod. She has plans to go live with a viewer in her spare room tomorrow with her son and cats. All people she thinks she knows but are just Internet random.
That's super concerning
I have gout xxx
1714349300730.png
I'd need a seperate purse just for all my condition cards - I'm a walking sick note 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.