Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
My God, Pearl is literally holding a KKK Rally in her boxes.

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by Digg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It wouldn’t be from that angle from my perspective, it would be calling out someone from his own community. Does that make sense? He’s already involved himself in this conversation and spoken on Pearl. I just don’t think a woman calling POC all sorts of primates, should go unchecked by her own community?

Edit: to add, the biggest accounts from that community (that crossover to dramatok) are Pearl and Tony (I think?), Pearl won’t do it 💀
Tony's own community barely expose him for what he does? They don't speak on it. The only people speaking about it are JR and the women he's assaulted.

I don't want a man who had a sexual relationship with a 15 year old and has beaten every ex there after speaking on the colour of my skin. Hes a predator. He doesn't care. It won't make him redeemable.

Pearl and Tony are friends that's why they don't call each other out.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Tony's own community barely expose him for what he does? They don't speak on it. The only people speaking about it are JR and the women he's assaulted.

I don't want a man who had a sexual relationship with a 15 year old and has beaten every ex there after speaking on the colour of my skin. Hes a predator. He doesn't care. It won't make him redeemable.

Pearl and Tony are friends that's why they don't call each other out.
True, I don’t believe they have - things get forgotten about too easily on the app. I see it from a different perspective though luv. To me, he wouldn’t be championing us or our colour but calling out the hypocrisy. He’s very vocal about racism towards his community and so “friendly fire” shouldn’t be allowed.

I’ve called him out a few times in my videos, I don’t agree with things he’s done at all. But sadly, as we both know - he still has a large platform and people that listen.

They could still be friends but they’ve also both disowned each-other recently, could all be for show of course 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.