Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I just don't see the point in encouraging someone like that to speak up about an issue he doesn't care about. He has only ever shown concern to racism towards his own community. He doesn't even believe in white privilege 😂. The majority of his followers worship him and think he does no wrong, I don't really care if they would listen to him say pearls been racist again.

Not arguing I just think it's a waste of time.
You’re not wrong luv, in anything you’ve said - it’s all true and I agree with you. Goes to show how desperate we are for fair reporting, that he was even a thought to me. I was so shocked at what she said and whilst I will call her out tomorrow, my reach is only very small.

I hope Luke and EQ cover it 🤞🏼

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You’re not wrong luv, in anything you’ve said - it’s all true and I agree with you. Goes to show how desperate we are for fair reporting, that he was even a thought to me. I was so shocked at what she said and whilst I will call her out tomorrow, my reach is only very small.

I hope Luke and EQ cover it 🤞🏼
If he did come on and say it it would just be so people forget the accusations going on and be like omg welldone Tony for speaking up when nobody else is. But really is just a deflection from his own se!

Nov 10, 2023
Yes Judas!
IMG_6785.jpeg

IMG_2512.png
She blocked 2 of my accounts so I went in and asked j to unblock me and to tell cockerpoo to leave me alone cos we’re besties thinking I’d be blocked but cockerpoo only muted me 😭😭😭😭
Well i messaged js back up and she said cockerpoo only blocks if we've made troll comments towards j well nope that's not true losds of us got blocked by her yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.