Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I don’t want to out my identity so I’ll keep it vague but my children go to a particular high school. They sit an exam to gain entry. As soon as they start they are told a list of words and phrases that are not except able. Monkey etc is on that list. Do other schools not do the same?

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Ang is questioning a woman in the box (who is a school TA) about Pearl using her racist word, and the woman has just said that since Pearl said that word, they’ve had to exclude 36 children for also using that word. Ang then said “so these children have watched pearl?” The woman said yes!

Ang, you get intoxicated online, talk about shagging your dog, be abusive to your mum, have nonces in your box, and cut your arms up online!

So if what this woman is saying is true about children being excluded from school for copying a word pearl has said. Then the kids are watching Ang also!
This is what kids are witnessing! Ang taking the high ground like her s doesn’t stink!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You can't get a booking with the surname lee?
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I don’t want to out my identity so I’ll keep it vague but my children go to a particular high school. They sit an exam to gain entry. As soon as they start they are told a list of words and phrases that are not except able. Monkey etc is on that list. Do other schools not do the same?
I remember going to the year 7 welcome meeting where rules and s were spoke about, bullying policies and all that. They were told that racism isn’t accepted but I don’t remember a list of words. My sons school are s hot on stuff like that and don’t tolerate it

Status
Not open for further replies.