Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

Racism of any kind is NOT ok, but 'life of the edge' is one of Angie's biggest supporters/enablers she has sat while Angie has been racist, homophobic etc.. She's even blocked people who disagrees with the vile, s Angie comes out with. I'm sorry for what you're children are going through. But maybe you should be careful who you side with and sit with.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I follow her daughter on insta but didn’t know it was her daughter. She is good and is very highly praised. I’ve never seen any bad comments on any of her insta posts.
If it’s the person they were saying in the comments I only see congrats comments on her post. It’s not impossible the negative ones have been removed though

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
If it’s the person they were saying in the comments I only see congrats comments on her post. It’s not impossible the negative ones have been removed though
This is one of the comments I seen. Sorry if this offends anyone, I did try to blur the word out

Attachments

• IMG_1804.jpeg
    IMG_1804.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 84

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
No iv just been and checked out the insta page and she ain’t lying. Comments to her daughter are vile. Calling her the N word
I’ve just seen the video your on about, that’s fing sick the things being said to her. Racism from the white community and prejudice from the black community. This actually really hurts me because growing up I suffered the same, I’m a white passing mixed race woman. My family are all much darker than me and the s I used to get until one day in school I snapped. My daughter had the same thing in school.
I’m not a fan of life on the edge but I truly hope her daughter is ok, she is a beautiful, talented young woman

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’ve just seen the video your on about, that’s fing sick the things being said to her. Racism from the white community and prejudice from the black community. This actually really hurts me because growing up I suffered the same, I’m a white passing mixed race woman. My family are all much darker than me and the s I used to get until one day in school I snapped. My daughter had the same thing in school.
I’m not a fan of life on the edge but I truly hope her daughter is ok, she is a beautiful, talented young woman
It really saddens me that humans treat each other like this

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
At last ,how he's lived like that is beyond me ....MH NEEDS HELP, she definitely doesn't have the capacity to sort herself out
She just keeps mimi CLA shouts a lot, smokes and drinks non stop . I think Joseph her mod (hero) is taking her to get her stuff then he will dump her at a hotel. How she doesn’t rrealise she needs help is beyond me

Reactions: Circe
Status
Not open for further replies.