Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I need sound muffling headphones on when claire is on. Almost blew my ear drum out!

Attachments

• IMG_4618.jpeg
    IMG_4618.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 19

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This is one of the comments I seen. Sorry if this offends anyone, I did try to blur the word out
Where did this come from? The guy looks young , he's been taught that speaking like that is totally fine! I really thought nothing would sicken me anymore , I was really hoping we wouldn't have younger people spouting such utter s!!!!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Where did this come from? The guy looks young , he's been taught that speaking like that is totally fine! I really thought nothing would sicken me anymore , I was really hoping we wouldn't have younger people spouting such utter s!!!!
On instagram, life on the edges daughter is being trolled and she was quite upset about it understandably but being in Anges box while being upset 🤦🏻‍♀️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
On instagram, life on the edges daughter is being trolled and she was quite upset about it understandably but being in Anges box while being upset 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's mad , I really hate the thought of the younger generation being caught up in it , they're our hope of actual understanding , I know you get the odd idiot but they're being brainwashed by the likes of the older generation who just don't seem to be able to behave and act like decent humans

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Imagine being trolled online yet your mums on another platform defending one of the worst people on another social media platform and basically directing trolls to your page.... personally I'd be motherless after that.
Exactly. I’d never had known her daughters insta if it wasn’t for the comments. I won’t be putting her insta page in here though, just a screenshot of the comment

Status
Not open for further replies.