Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Message for CC
Their first mistake is that we actually 'care'?
Seems to me she's built up this big hype for herself and if anything it just became a joke within CC.
I saw more excitement at the idea of someone setting up a budgie group on Facebook.
Do better with your storylines and maybe someone will actually show interest in you going live?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Message for CC
This is funny because it wasn’t even a comment cafe member who came up with this image of the woman, and one or two people from here may have reposted it, but I think the majority were always dubious.

Funny that he says he’s the only person who knows what she looks like.
Why would he be the ONLY one?
Sounds a bit illegal.

Medusa

Message for CC
This just goes to show how obsessed she is with CC. For weeks she can't keep cc out her mouth she's worse than Martha and zia rolled into one.
We don't care who you are cock-achew you're irrelevant and I wouldn't be surprised if your behind an account on here. You freak!

Good morning you wee feckers.😘

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
We’re an anonymous forum. We don’t give two fs what she looks like. I barely give two fs what I look like for christs sake. We’re just having fun with it. This is what happens when people think too much of themselves. Ego takes over. Yawn 🥱
If you could see the state of me in this school run I’ve just done, you’ll see I also don’t give two fs what I look like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Message for CC
They always deny it
20240430084720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.