Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. Is the fery on the app over yet? It’s been making me too angry. When people were expecting everyone to leave Chester alone because he apologised and hasn’t said anything since proper pissed me off. I can see Pearls live, loving her racist life in her burger van. Hope she can’t wash the stench of fried onions off herself

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Just scrolling past and listening in to Fiestys live , but this shows how fing thick they are. They're discussing politics , did they really just discuss Reform and how good they are or did I mishear ? Reform are just washed up Conservative MPs who've gone so far right they're no longer allowed in that party so that should at least show you what they stand for 🤣 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This just goes to show how obsessed she is with CC. For weeks she can't keep cc out her mouth she's worse than Martha and zia rolled into one.
We don't care who you are cock-achew you're irrelevant and I wouldn't be surprised if your behind an account on here. You freak!

Good morning you wee feckers.😘
Morning Reaction GIF by Tikivideo

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Morning all. Is the fery on the app over yet? It’s been making me too angry. When people were expecting everyone to leave Chester alone because he apologised and hasn’t said anything since proper pissed me off. I can see Pearls live, loving her racist life in her burger van. Hope she can’t wash the stench of fried onions off herself
Maybe.

Gemzino got called a gorilla by some bottom feeder box beg, I'm sure there will be weeks of accountability and support for her.

Not going to happen for Gemma is it?
homer simpson no GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Ooo pearls saying she was shocked that Luke said he was walking away from the friendship when he went live yesterday, because that wasn’t the impression she got. Says a lot. All out to save their own arses.
The ones with half a brain cell (so the majority of people on here) all know they're still friends and talk on Whatsapp , they're only not talking on the app to try and save face

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just scrolling past and listening in to Fiestys live , but this shows how fing thick they are. They're discussing politics , did they really just discuss Reform and how good they are or did I mishear ? Reform are just washed up Conservative MPs who've gone so far right they're no longer allowed in that party so that should at least show you what they stand for 🤣 🤣
Nooooooooo not politics please ffs nooooooooo they don’t even no what day they on, none of them haven’t a cell between them and that goes for the red J the cockernuts as well
No Way Baby GIF by MOODMAN

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Pearls just switched her excuse up. Apparently her grandkids were in the chat and that’s who she was talking too. So not her daughter in law. I guess her grandkids are team speedo 😂
So gather further zoom meetings have taken place with CEO of the EDL group having to time out for her luxury holiday, to make sure they are all singing from the same hymn sheet 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Maybe.

Gemzino got called a gorilla by some bottom feeder box beg, I'm sure there will be weeks of accountability and support for her.

Not going to happen for Gemma is it?
homer simpson no GIF
Didn’t gem support pearl the first time around?

Whoever called Gem a gorilla must have known what’s been going on, probably knew being racist that way will get her loads of views. Too many are gaining “clout” from being fing racists and that’s what’s really annoying. It’s going to set off a chain reaction now.

Well her BF is dread, so the EDL conference calls are working lol 😂
cry me a river
Imagine crying because of the damage being racist keeps doing to your life, instead of crying because you keep being racist and are a bad person. Miss Red is probably so relieved she’s on holiday “I was told but guys, I swear I haven’t seen anything. I didn’t go on TikTok as I was away. I don’t understand what’s gone on” then moves onto how Elphaba did a runny fart

Status
Not open for further replies.