Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don't know how ZAC can highlight the racism across the app and not comment on DG. When he was pushed to comment he became visibly agitated and said '' I''m not blind reacting. I will look at it, speak to him and give my opinion''

I don't know how ZAC doesn't already know what DG has done with his ears so close to the ground. I call bullshit.

Last edited:

Medusa

I actually think there’s enough people seeing through their bullshit now, that he’s safe enough to speak out and there’ll be too much support for him, for them to do anything about it 😈
I agree, I can see it turning nasty because they have a lot of s on Zac and they'll use it against him.

Why are creators battling her if its going straight to booze shop 🤣
Because she’s got mad views and they want to be seen as being caring and supportive. They think being nice will bring some of her viewers over for follows and gifts. They’re so kind hearted. Mama Kaz was straight on it last night 😂 says it all

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Here’s cockercunt again with Judas
IMG_7648.jpeg

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Their first mistake is that we actually 'care'?
Seems to me she's built up this big hype for herself and if anything it just became a joke within CC.
I saw more excitement at the idea of someone setting up a budgie group on Facebook.
Do better with your storylines and maybe someone will actually show interest in you going live?
I'm starting to wonder about cockerpoos reading comprehension, she must be being purposefully dense. I struggle to understand jokes sometimes and even I can tell we are all taking the piss 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Tiktok is madness. This ZERO_medium apparently disguised himself as an undercover DV officer , these women trusted him and he told a lady her child had been `ahem` and he asked to be in the video call with the Dr when she was being examined! He's been into peoples homes and decorated for vulnerable ladies and asked for sexual favours as payment , he was in Angies box last night and only noticed whilst scrolling on my non CC account as I'm blocked on Fiestys like the majority of us , its utter fing madness!!

Tiger TT

Apr 30, 2024
uk
Hey I’m new here, didn’t know this site existed until this wk from TT , came to lurk 👀 But I’ve had to make an account this morning! I’m so surprised miss j even let i am Gracie in her box this morning (dg may be moaning later about it ) even more surprised cockerpoo joined too while her being there! i noticed she even tried to out gift Gracie by trying to send the most gifts lol

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I don't know how ZAC can highlight the racism across the app and not comment on DG. When he was pushed to comment he became visibly agitated and said '' I''m not blind reacting. I will look at it, speak to him and give my opinion''

I don't know how ZAC doesn't already know what DG has done with his ears so close to the ground. I call bullshit.
I tagged him in the video he said he will look at it off line. I hope he doesn’t tell DG until he’s called him out.

Medusa

Tiktok is madness. This ZERO_medium apparently disguised himself as an undercover DV officer , these women trusted him and he told a lady her child had been `ahem` and he asked to be in the video call with the Dr when she was being examined! He's been into peoples homes and decorated for vulnerable ladies and asked for sexual favours as payment , he was in Angies box last night and only noticed whilst scrolling on my non CC account as I'm blocked on Fiestys like the majority of us , its utter fing madness!!
He was cam-2ing in Angies last night. Angie will find out hes a beast and she'll still have him in her box.
Birds of a feather flock together

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
He was cam-2ing in Angies last night. Angie will find out hes a beast and she'll still have him in her box.
Birds of a feather flock together
100% , I wondered where I'd seen him before and noticed him last night , maybe he see's Angie as a vulnerable person , the stuff that's coming out is total madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.