Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

100% , I wondered where I'd seen him before and noticed him last night , maybe he see's Angie as a vulnerable person , the stuff that's coming out is total madness!
Makes my skin crawl, He's probably watched Angie have all kinds of wronguns in her box so he feels at home. I only knew of him by watching Angie.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
It was Evil snoopy that tagged everyone and said it was cockerpoo, maybe she needs to look at her friends

Attachments

• IMG_9578.png
    IMG_9578.png
    208.3 KB · Views: 62

Deleted member 3454

Apr 30, 2024
Scotland
I would fing love to SWAT Edna in her van.

Anti terrorists unit, fully armed, screaming commands in her stupid face. Who's fing crazy now Edna, you fing idiot?
James Corden GIF by E!
You horrible human. I was performing as part of raising 250k for local hospice ! And it's not a 'van' it's a 60k motorhome that's all mine .. nothing crazy about me and its you who's the idiot 🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

Hopper01

Mar 7, 2024
I saw him react to it the other day, does anyone else remember that??

Sorry I was replying to someone about Zac and dg video, not sure why it didn’t show

Lucy Rose is live asking someone to message her “about that thing I’m getting to wind the trolls up” 😂

She is too thick to wind a toy up, let alone people that troll her for being a stupid nonce loving cretin
Oh, she’s getting an empty milk formula jar and putting coffee mate in there to get the trolls going. Good one 😏💀

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
You horrible human. I was performing as part of raising 250k for local hospice ! And it's not a 'van' it's a 60k motorhome that's all mine .. nothing crazy about me and its you who's the idiot 🤣
Your X factor sob story and s reeking van are no match for these guys.
Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

Edna the lovely charity do gooder was in Angies live tormenting a mentally ill woman for fun.

do your caravan you worthless t.

Status
Not open for further replies.