Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
20240430171952.jpg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I am not entertaining Cockercunt any longer.
That live was relatively funny till she arrived. This guy was asking if they’d heard of comment cafe said he’s read it and founds it hilarious, and how funny mis baguette videos are. He went on to mention the “cockerpoo is everywhere” one, I then went off my phone, come back and cockoff is there and the mood has soured like milk

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
That live was relatively funny till she arrived. This guy was asking if they’d heard of comment cafe said he’s read it and founds it hilarious, and how funny mis baguette videos are. He went on to mention the “cockerpoo is everywhere” one, I then went off my phone, come back and cockoff is there and the mood has soured like milk
That's the negative affect she has on everyone

Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Last I remember she was in hospital. They were trying to diagnose or sort a treatment plan out for some long-term illness she had. Something regarding her stomach/digestion, possibly. She used to pop up for a little bit, but I suppose she was no longer useful to Angie if she couldn't participate in drama and/or stole the attention. Hopefully she is recovering well.

Edit: I thought I'd clicked "reply". This is about Teresa Art.

Last edited:

Medusa

I think cock-achew has bitten off more than she can chew. She's been exposed for lying about CC, trigger happy with the block button (power freak) admitted she loves trolling, and she's also friends- yep 'FRIENDS' with her stalker, Weird!
She's coming across as a desperate, lonely woman who craves attention, she's been so smug by thinking it would work in her favour when it's literally backfired and people are seeing through her madness.
Cc - scores again.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.