Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I feel sorry for Tinks I think shes very lost and didn't have time alone to grieve her mother passing however I don't know her personally so I can't say if the social were right or wrong in what they did. She said it was voluntary? Does that mean she had no choice but to agree?

I've never heard the back story to tinks wee ones going, but what I've seen of her on Tikkers she comes across as a good Mum.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

Warning: rant incoming​

For someone who has never experienced the highs and lows of being a parent, she really does enjoy talking about kids...
The thing people need to think about is why Angie constantly discusses children.
There has to be something there. A drive? Motivation? Or an attraction?

Let's take a look at (and this may be a reach but I frankly don't care) a disorder known as Pedophilic Disorder.
PD is classified as a type of paraphilic disorder, which are are intense, recurrent urges, fantasies, or behaviors that:
  • lead someone to feel distress about their interest (not merely distress resulting from society’s disapproval)
  • include a sexual desire or behavior that involves another person’s psychological distress, injury, or death
  • include a desire for sexual behavior involving unwilling persons or persons unable to give legal consent
Though pedophilia is widely associated with child molestation, one does not necessarily lead to the other. You may live with this mental health condition and never harm another person. Living with a paraphilic disorder isn’t your choice. Some causes may include poor adult social development, past personal abuse, or brain abnormalities.

DOES NOBODY FIND IT EXTREMELY STRANGE THAT EVERYONE AROUND ANGIE FINDS TALKING ABOUT MINORS VERY AWKWARD AND THEY END UP VERY UNCOMFORTABLE? BUT ANGIE IS PERFECTLY FINE DISCUSSING IT AND SEES NO ISSUE WITH REPEATEDLY BRINGING UP KIDS?

I'm not saying Angie is sexually attracted to kids or anything, and as I have previously mentioned, the disorder doesn't always lead to molestation, I'm saying that she has a VERY unhealthy addiction (and it is an addiction, I won't allow anyone to try and persuade me otherwise).
"If you bring it to the app people will talk about it" "I don't talk about kids I talk about the safety of kids, there's a difference"

No, there's no difference Angie. Whether you talk about children, or the safety of children, YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN!!!

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
WShe got fed or frigged herself off online apparently
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Feb 29, 2024
3 people opened a shop and it went Viral , they paid for goods with UC and freebies , it's a s tip and they serve the likes of jacket potatoes etc ,it's WILD! They sell multipack goods , don't pay invoices etc , really weird set up , 2 of them were a couple and she went off with another bloke , in the mean time emptying the bank account so they can't pay people who supply them now , they get trolled HARD because their account blew up in days
What's their @ please, missed a chapter

Reactions: Nolan 🎵

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

Warning: rant incoming​

For someone who has never experienced the highs and lows of being a parent, she really does enjoy talking about kids...
The thing people need to think about is why Angie constantly discusses children.
There has to be something there. A drive? Motivation? Or an attraction?

Let's take a look at (and this may be a reach but I frankly don't care) a disorder known as Pedophilic Disorder.
PD is classified as a type of paraphilic disorder, which are are intense, recurrent urges, fantasies, or behaviors that:
  • lead someone to feel distress about their interest (not merely distress resulting from society’s disapproval)
  • include a sexual desire or behavior that involves another person’s psychological distress, injury, or death
  • include a desire for sexual behavior involving unwilling persons or persons unable to give legal consent
Though pedophilia is widely associated with child molestation, one does not necessarily lead to the other. You may live with this mental health condition and never harm another person. Living with a paraphilic disorder isn’t your choice. Some causes may include poor adult social development, past personal abuse, or brain abnormalities.

DOES NOBODY FIND IT EXTREMELY STRANGE THAT EVERYONE AROUND ANGIE FINDS TALKING ABOUT MINORS VERY AWKWARD AND THEY END UP VERY UNCOMFORTABLE? BUT ANGIE IS PERFECTLY FINE DISCUSSING IT AND SEES NO ISSUE WITH REPEATEDLY BRINGING UP KIDS?

I'm not saying Angie is sexually attracted to kids or anything, and as I have previously mentioned, the disorder doesn't always lead to molestation, I'm saying that she has a VERY unhealthy addiction (and it is an addiction, I won't allow anyone to try and persuade me otherwise).
"If you bring it to the app people will talk about it" "I don't talk about kids I talk about the safety of kids, there's a difference"

No, there's no difference Angie. Whether you talk about children, or the safety of children, YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT CHILDREN!!!
It's weird as do, she can't not do it.

When someone swears on someone's life, it's usually a very very close person. Angie swears on her neices life, it always seems really performative. Always thought it was to be in with the mothers of tik tok.

Strange stuff fosho

Status
Not open for further replies.