Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasnโ€™t done to benefit her, and I got some more editing practice in ๐Ÿ˜Š
It doesnโ€™t matter if it wasnโ€™t done to benefit her luv, I know you would never have that intention but it benefits her regardless. I hope that makes sense, Iโ€™m not having a go ๐Ÿฉต

Crockofshit planting the seed of Am I Mrs Doubtfire, saying she's seen people asking it. Sneaky
Ron Burgundy What GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
is confused because youโ€™re so vain is recorded and I just need video. But the only video on YouTube is a weird one and definitely not the original video and Iโ€™m just wondering does an original video even exist? Iโ€™m so confused.
Pre MTV, there were no music videos.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why is Ang speaking as though she is above everyone, by saying sheโ€™s not on benefits and lives in London!????

Ang, the house is your mums, inherited by your dad who hated you. You claim universal credit, your bedroom stinks of cat piss, you donโ€™t have any curtains up, you donโ€™t flush your bowel movements away and barely change your clothes from one week to the next.

Skank!
She isnโ€™t above me I would say she is well below me tbh as the above and I donโ€™t beg for money and eat like a feral animal

Are you angry with me Mrs doubtfire ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿซฃ
No dear oh my goodness! Whenever I angry react, itโ€™s to the comment and never to one of you posting it ๐Ÿฉต

Edit: did I explain that properly ๐Ÿค” So in that comment, Iโ€™m mad at Angela always surrounding herself with those types of people

Status
Not open for further replies.