Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The police visits are on this page x
IMG_7655.png
She needs arresting for SOMETHING at this point. They need to give her some sort of ASBO or anything they can pin on her. Like there must be a crime she’s committing at this point.

I love that those police officers were basically having a go at her. That’s what she needs not them being all gentle and doing welfare checks.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I had to pop out so haven’t listened to all of Zac’s show but for those who have, has he mentioned the DG being racist video?

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Angie was off the chart last night. That dirty b literally needs locking up. To even have those kind of thoughts is very disturbing. I was in the comments telling people who were triggered to leave but they wouldn't leave! It was crazy!! I haven't suffered that kind of abuse and I couldn't listen to it. It was just fing crazy.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
They want to WANT the help with the drink. The issue is they don't think its a problem, a lot of the time they claim they don't have a problem. I have personal experience with a family member and their drinking and we have tried ourselves to tell them, even using financial situations to make them realise and they will not. I had a spell with my drinking and all I am saying is I knew i needed help when i had no one... and I mean... I lost everyone and was in A&E for it

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
They want to WANT the help with the drink. The issue is they don't think its a problem, a lot of the time they claim they don't have a problem. I have personal experience with a family member and their drinking and we have tried ourselves to tell them, even using financial situations to make them realise and they will not. I had a spell with my drinking and all I am saying is I knew i needed help when i had no one... and I mean... I lost everyone and was in A&E for it
Big respect for getting the help you needed and admitting you needed it. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.