Mar 1, 2024
Good Morning Love GIF by joeyahlbum

Attachments

• IMG_8074.jpeg
    IMG_8074.jpeg
    323.6 KB · Views: 15

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Of course Cockershit reads out a comment saying “Pearl was bullied but Angie gets a free pass” Pearl wasn’t bullied you stupid t. She was held accountable for her actions. The only people who give Angie a free pass is your circle of friends. Ask Luke why he agreed not to talk about her antics at the weekend?

Thank god for you guys and the screen recordings and updates. I was asleep by 10pm and missed it all. This is why I never have empathy for Angie. I am sick of people saying “she needs help”. Can say that about any sty person. There are plenty of alcoholics that do not do anything like this! Who Angie is, is the problem. If you’ve watched her long enough, when she had 50 viewers she would do this s when sober. But because she has a big platform now, she’s careful what she says and knows she can let loose and then use alcohol as an excuse.

This is exactly why I troll Angie, you’ll never catch me laughing and joking with her in comments, because everything she’s done is unforgivable. If she’s forgiven for this and people forget it, she is given the go ahead to carry on and be even worse. She loves this!

Last edited:
Of course Cockershit reads out a comment saying “Pearl was bullied but Angie gets a free pass” Pearl was not bullied you stupid t. She was held accountable for her actions. The only people who give Angie a free pass is your circle of friends. Ask Luke why he agreed not to talk about her antics at the weekend?
I’m not being funny, but Pearl should be bullied. She’s a racist, bully her off the app 😂 I’m all for it. Bully the racist t nuggets

Morning my shaggerrrrs! Well what a night that was 😬

Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons
Think Angie will use the whole “I have a 13 year old niece using this app, I don’t want her seeing this” excuse to try get people to stop talking about Angie talking bout what she has, about her family members 😬

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Angie was off the chart last night. That dirty b literally needs locking up. To even have those kind of thoughts is very disturbing. I was in the comments telling people who were triggered to leave but they wouldn't leave! It was crazy!! I haven't suffered that kind of abuse and I couldn't listen to it. It was just fing crazy.
If people are triggered they should definitely leave, block and never look back however ...

I feel telling people who are triggered to leave triggers them further. Like a defensive stance, why should we leave, we aren't the problem. I feel the need to stay in the hopes to see justice served to the wrong doer.

This is not against what you said, I just wanted to share my thoughts on being triggered and having that need to stay.

And 🤬🤬🤬 I hate using the word triggered, it triggers me more 😂

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Bloody hell, good morning everyone.

I fell asleep about 1am, and assumed the live would wind down and I’d have already seen the worst of last night. fing hell, was I wrong.

Absolutely sickened, like there’s no other way to explain it. Whilst the comments about her nonexistent brother were still completely horrific and triggering to some and just devilish, I cannot believe I heard her say the same things about her father. A man who is no longer alive. A man who she cries about on live all of the time. She stooped so low to let his legacy become a part of her sick joke. It’s just beyond words.

As much as my sympathy for Sheila is in disrepute, since that time after Rickstagate when she came on and said everything she said when Angie got home was fake and she was taking part in the acting etc, she is still a 73 year old woman who in the space of a week has had her door bashed down by police, and been woken up by police officers at 6am. Why isn’t her mother’s wellbeing paramount? Surely it’s more important than her want to go live on TikTok?

Sorry for the essay, I don’t even mind if people don’t read it, I just wanted to get my thoughts out.

I want to make an Angie video today, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.