Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
Iv haven't heard her even say his name yet but she is running around frantic, a woman's stopped to help her. Hopefully they've just got out by accident but Dave's obviously going to be blamed since he made threats.
I'm watching her now, she looks beside herself the poor love. I hope she finds them. It was cockerprick in Js who mentioned Dave was live ranting. This is the thing with putting out threats, if they happen, expect the consequences.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
What's the little cockwomble on about now?
1000033835.jpg
Always pipes up when the attention is elsewhere

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Probably been sent in to clean up the stuff that EQ and Zac have been saying, he will call them liars to make Reds reappearance smooth
She must have sent him a pair of used knickers so he can sniff them instead of a postcard.

Probably using I can't believe it not butter with his flesh light while having a quick sniff

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm watching her now, she looks beside herself the poor love. I hope she finds them. It was cockerprick in Js who mentioned Dave was live ranting. This is the thing with putting out threats, if they happen, expect the consequences.
And I'm my experience living on a farm most of my life. If the sheep did get out, they usually all don't follow. They never wander far and someone always notices and makes the farmer aware.

I'm so angry at cockerpoo laughing, imagine someone threatened her scabby dogs?

NoLimits

Mar 3, 2024
And I'm my experience living on a farm most of my life. If the sheep did get out, they usually all don't follow. They never wander far and someone always notices and makes the farmer aware.

I'm so angry at cockerpoo laughing, imagine someone threatened her scabby dogs?
Exactly.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My heart react was merely you feeling a little better not you being unwell 🤣🌹
Hello darlin 🤗 My Husband caught a cold and it hit me after a couple of days. It played on my lifelong tonsillitis issues and knocked me the do out 🫨 I can finally breathe and hear better now, just waiting on cough, aches and pains to do off 😮‍💨

You’ve all been so wonderful checking in on me 🤗🩵 How are you today luv?

Status
Not open for further replies.