Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I really do Dave or someone she knows has taken Laura’s sheep. There’s no way they could have miles away, it’s not like they are easy to hide by themselves. Something isn’t right here
Whoever has done it is one sick do.

Like if there was no way with how she’s described that the sheep could have got the fence open and with no evidence of the rope tying the gate, with Dave’s threats too, this is just sick. Like those poor sheep don’t fing deserve this.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
FA607146-6A08-456B-B4DA-EB06B6DE0E38.jpeg

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
All these fs on TT with their posh accents talking down to people is really getting on my tit end. I might have a mouth on me like a fing sailor but I'm also very well educated. On the flip side, I'm also very street wise so I have no qualms about taking it to that level if needed! Just putting that out there Cockercunt 😉
Have It No Way GIF by Arrow Video
Same girl same. I don’t actually think Hann or cockoff are at all really, neither of them use language in an interesting or remarkable way, and neither of them come across as particularly intelligent. The bar of comparison is SO low, to juxtapose with Red or Luke they sound like Einstein, and as most of the audience are bottom feeders like that, there’s an echo chamber of “ohhh aren’t they clever”. As someone with an actual brain I can hear right through it 🤣

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK

Like if there was no way with how she’s described that the sheep could have got the fence open and with no evidence of the rope tying the gate, with Dave’s threats too, this is just sick. Like those poor sheep don’t fing deserve this.
Has she called the police?

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

Apparently she’s reported it to the police. She’s beside herself. People might not like her but she does love those animals.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

I’m actually horrified. Dave is jumping around a 3 star hotel room with the female gammons on his chat all making jokes about it. Did she mention what police have said?

If I had a choice to save all the humans on the planet or all the animals I’d pick the animals in a heart beat.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’m actually horrified. Dave is jumping around a 3 star hotel room with the female gammons on his chat all making jokes about it. Did she mention what police have said?

If I had a choice to save all the humans on the planet or all the animals I’d pick the animals in a heart beat.
Well I presume she has sent the clips to the police

Reactions: Ferritface
Status
Not open for further replies.