Big gob Village
Wonder who reported this comment 🧐

Attachments

• IMG_9581.png
    IMG_9581.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 77
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Dave was in the country yesterday telling his mate he wanted a flight yesterday but he was struggling to get one because he needed to fly out asap. Dont threaten to steal and murder someone's animals if you don't wanna be the first suspect when something happens. He either flew out last last night or early this morning.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Omg 100% she looks so young but she has so many filters on her pics it’s hard to guess her age. She also is careful with her wording “I work in a law firm”.

That’s an interesting observation because when I think about it, saying something like “I work in a law firm” is not the same as saying “I’m a solicitor” because that would be a criminal offence for someone to call themself a solicitor or act as a solicitor if they are not. The solicitor regulatory authority (“SRA”) come down hard on people who do that and they will name and shame.

Sorry I’m waffling on a bit I just don’t want to see anyone especially vulnerable people get hoodwinked by some dumb b on TIKTOK with delusions of grandeur who isn’t legally qualified and/or is prohibited from working in a law firm in any capacity offer their unsolicited legal advice.

Does that make sense Big Chonky?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.