Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm aware it's what he does but his friends and probably just trying to brush past it so people don't remember he was live saying his bowel was burst when it wasn't ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Well it is easy enough to check if the police involved they will just check his passport and border force
Then his little crew will have to act fast lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
He flew home because of this stomach issue, got out of hospital yesterday morning was live looking for flights told his mate he couldn't really find one and they were more expensive later in the week then suddenly he was in Spain today. He either flew out last night or this morning. He must reminds me of those fat sweaty drug dealers who think they are mint because they spent 3/4 of their time in Spain and think it makes them exotic
Oh wow. What an dodgy situationโ€ฆ. He goes to Spain but fails to speak to any Spanish people, heโ€™s the epitome of Brits abroad.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Is Pearl really still going with lie that she was talking about her daughter in law?
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Yes exactly. And sheโ€™s never said Iโ€™m a lawyer or Iโ€™m a solicitor. However considering the people sheโ€™s talking to mostly seem unemployed - she doesnโ€™t need to say anything more than โ€œIโ€™ve got a jobโ€ no one would question it. Iโ€™m not critiquing her job whatsoever Iโ€™ve just noticed a pattern where she comes in as the โ€œlegal representativeโ€ and itโ€™s a bit silly. A very close family member of mine owns a law firm, so I assume I know just as much as her but Iโ€™d never preach that.

Trustโ€ฆ..no one

As far as I am aware she hasnโ€™t said sheโ€™s a lawyer or a solicitor but I donโ€™t know if anyone has seen or captured anything on video showing the opposite. But it seems to me sheโ€™s quickly becoming this unverified legal mouthpiece on UK TIKTOK and the viewers you describe are lapping it up. For all we know she might not be able to scrape together two GCSEโ€™s never mind hold a full practicing certificate.
And I donโ€™t mean that to say you canโ€™t be a success in life without GCSEโ€™s but I say that to mean there are steep attainment levels you have to acquire in your education in order to qualify as a lawyer.

And I trust no one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.