Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Where are we all at?
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Apr 5, 2024
UK
Does that work include around giving misinformed legal advice to people on tiktok? If not the comment probably wasn't aimed at you.
Tbf you can always spot the tiktok solicitors a mile off because they need to input that they “know the law” 7 times in one conversation whilst saying the complete wrong thing😂🩷

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I want to say guilty lol just because I don’t like Dave. I think the motive is there but I don’t know enough about the story.
I’m so behind on TIKTOK. It’s shocking how much you miss in a matter of hours lol
Completely agree with you (as I have been doing all day it seems!) we have no idea if he did...here is my legal work:

Big Chonkys Legal Document
My supposition that he has some involvement is based on:

1. he is a career criminal
2. He is a t
3. he has hated Laura shep for a long time
4. last week he made detailed and specific threats about how he would take her animals away
5. during his threat he said he knew people in her area that could facilitate it. Therefore him being away or not is irrelevant
6. I hate him
7. He has made jokes about it and I do not believe he loves animals

Signed
Chonk

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Completely agree with you (as I have been doing all day it seems!) we have no idea if he did...here is my legal work:

2. He is a t
4. last week he made detailed and specific threats about how he would take her animals away
5. during his threat he said he knew people in her area that could facilitate it. Therefore him being away or not is irrelevant
6. I hate him

Signed
Chonk
My learned friend I absolutely agree lol

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks

2. He is a t
6. I hate him

Signed
Chonk
The fact that he has previous convictions shows propensity potentially but I don’t know details about his previous convictions.
I heard he’s currently on bail on another charge though.
Sucks to be you Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.