Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Nah, you know what an actual troll is?

This amount of people in Elphabas live telling her literally kill herself on camera.
I don’t care what anyone thinks of her, if she’s a t, if she’s really trans, if you think she’s a man, if you think she’s a terrible person, you never tell a person to end their life, man. Especially when they’ve just said they’re in a really bad place.

Absolutely the most dragged up, scummiest little pieces of s in the world.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
This is absolutely abhorrent

Attachments

• IMG_9585.png
    IMG_9585.png
    383.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Angry
Reactions: Birdie and NoLimits

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Nah, you know what an actual troll is?

This amount of people in Elphabas live telling her literally kill herself on camera.
I don’t care what anyone thinks of her, if she’s a t, if she’s really trans, if you think she’s a man, if you think she’s a terrible person, you never tell a person to end their life, man. Especially when they’ve just said they’re in a really bad place.

Absolutely the most dragged up, scummiest little pieces of s in the world.
I agree it vile

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I find these people laughing about Laura's animals missing so strange. What's funny about a violent man who aggressively threatened to steal and slaughter her farm animals because she told him he was racist is funny? I can only assume it's because these people can't fathom losing something important to them, because they don't have anything. Their life's are that miserable that they don't have a single thing that is of importance to them.

Another thing the only reason they seem to dislike Laura is because of her accusations against Speedo. To be honest that's all I know her for and my opinion on that isn't the same as the majority but what it is doing is showing that these group of people question and interrogate people who may have been spiked/sexually assaulted because they don't understand their actions, or how they behave during and afterwards is that they aren't safe people. They can't understand not because it doesn't or hasn't happened to people around them, it's because they are so unsafe that the people around them this has happened to and could happen to wouldn't dare have a conversation with them about it. Because they can't be trusted.

My above example can be taken anyway. This group of people nearly almost always defend the predators in any situation. How they became the hierarchy of the app I'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.