Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
What's Gracie's friendship with Miss Red like? Says done a couple or videos saying if any fyp pages show elpha in a crisis it's a disgrace. Why wasn't it a disgrace when they were pushing her towards crisis 🤷‍♀️
It’s worse this morning. They don’t seem to be showing videos but instead it’s turned on even bigger hate train towards Elphaba including Zac who claims to be a mental health advocate. I’ve had to come away before I say something I shouldn’t

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I know there are jokes etc first one for a joke etc lol 😂 and people will say it’s only sheep, maybe so but it’s wrong etc, the jokes aside some people are very upset over, in which is understandable imo x
If that pathetic t Dorans hadn't threatened her, there ls jokes to be found in the situation but the context is so fing horrible and dark.

"Man threatens violence, bad things start to happen" isn't the tag line of a comedy film.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Going on about going to where elf bar is !!!
IMG_7667.png
Reported the account

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
It’s worse this morning. They don’t seem to be showing videos but instead it’s turned on even bigger hate train towards Elphaba including Zac who claims to be a mental health advocate. I’ve had to come away before I say something I shouldn’t
I'm shocked the way in which Elphaba is still being spoke about by some of these creators. Love her or hate her she is a vulnerable young person, who has literally just stepped out of her teens. Kindness costs nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.