Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
What's Gracie's friendship with Miss Red like? Says done a couple or videos saying if any fyp pages show elpha in a crisis it's a disgrace. Why wasn't it a disgrace when they were pushing her towards crisis πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I don’t see a friendship. they move in mutual circles. Luke is under Gracie’s management. Gracie was also one of the first big creators to quickly call out Pearl when she was racist the first time. Gracie didn’t hesitate.
As far as Elphaba is concerned I don’t have much sympathy for someone who grooms minors.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Just saw this update

Attachments

• IMG_4048.jpeg
    IMG_4048.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 84
I don’t see a friendship. they move in mutual circles. Luke is under Gracie’s management. Gracie was also one of the first big creators to quickly call out Pearl when she was racist the first time. Gracie didn’t hesitate.
As far as Elphaba is concerned I don’t have much sympathy for someone who grooms minors.
Just wondered. I never see Gracie calling anyone out tbh I just see her crying for money. I also don't know anything about elpha grooming anyone other than that time Tony made a poster to which he never provided evidence and given Tony's track record I assumed it was false. I also don't go digging for proof like that because it's not something I want on my device πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Same, in my area you probably wouldn't get to see a therapist without also seeing a CPN or a psych at least. She's probably not being honest with them.
True, if she’s said she’s not β€œactive” anymore then they’re more likely to quickly dismiss with an outpatient psych evaluation

True, if she’s said she’s not β€œactive” anymore then they’re more likely to quickly dismiss with an outpatient psych evaluation
Curious to see how long this break will last, but at least it seems like she didn't do anything else when the live shut off. Which also makes me think a lot of it is preformative but what do I know πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

What's Gracie's friendship with Miss Red like? Says done a couple or videos saying if any fyp pages show elpha in a crisis it's a disgrace. Why wasn't it a disgrace when they were pushing her towards crisis πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Miss Red and Gracie were quite friendly about a year back. Gracie left the app really distraught cause she was kind of bullied by some people she considered β€œfriends” all cause this guy Amer kept being really horrible to her. I remember Miss Red held a whole ass show for Gracie and her mum came on about how amazing Gracie is. But then I noticed Gracie stopped being very friendly, stopped being part of the show. Same with mama kaz. Yet they still seem on good terms. I know Gracie seemed empathetic in posts about Elphaba once and then suddenly changed and was making negative posts about Elphaba. It’s confusing.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Just wondered. I never see Gracie calling anyone out tbh I just see her crying for money. I also don't know anything about elpha grooming anyone other than that time Tony made a poster to which he never provided evidence and given Tony's track record I assumed it was false. I also don't go digging for proof like that because it's not something I want on my device πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

There’s a lot of exposure pages on Elphaba on TIKTOK. I don’t like what Alphaba represents and the reach that she has on a 13 plus app.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
That Ice hunter idiot was live doing an elf bar awareness ! Chatting about how triggering it was for kids whilst sat on his live not set for 18+! He’s restarting, he’s waffling so much nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.