Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
She's gone off.

Up early, dressed in her going out hat, Mum up and ready, worried and distracted. Acting like the little kid who's off somewhere important.

Doctors, police, social services or all 3. Angie has an appointment with reality and its not at Morrisons.
Comedy Central Blake Henderson GIF by Workaholics
Are you sure she isnt off to a Morrisons Cafe? :ROFLMAO:

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Morning gang of legends.

I slept on the Elphaba thing, and woke up this morning and decided it was the right thing to report the incident to the police. So I’ve just done that and the call handler said it’s 100% a hate crime and it was the right thing to do. So that’s that!

About to start finishing off editing my video I started yesterday, it’s going to be so amazing in my head 🤣🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
@Grimsby gobbler @deadwood i didn’t hit record in time but Alicia received a message yesterday and she said she thinks it’s one of you two.
IMG_6872.png
Mine and Alicias banter is all about the wrong uns hard drive, suspected noncery, peado insinuations because we fing love that style of comedy don't we Alicia?

She fing loves calling people peadophiles, hilarious s and I love calling it her.

Me and Alicia are mates, love the banter we do.

Hi Alicia, thanks for proving you read comment cafe, because i haven't got a proper tik tok account. You're my fan
minnesota timberwolves fan GIF by NBA

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’ve been watthe protests in USA regarding Free Palestine. This girl has been in an encam and now trying to get out as the police are now inside
Thanks I’m joining you. I’d rather watch empathetic young people standing up for what’s right than listening to a bunch of middle aged bully’s

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
So Angie is doubling down, well her “jokes” aren’t funny at all, and her cult ate disgusting.

I’ve felt for Elphaba for a long time. Yes she creates her own situations, but she’s pretty much alone in the world. There has been a “report” written by banned bird. I’ll be honest, I’ve read the sneak peak and it’s not the greatest. It’s very wordy and personal. To get attention in the right places it should have just been facts, presented in a simple format.

I’m guessing Alex is going to try to expose Zac! He hates him for whatever reason.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Just wondered. I never see Gracie calling anyone out tbh I just see her crying for money. I also don't know anything about elpha grooming anyone other than that time Tony made a poster to which he never provided evidence and given Tony's track record I assumed it was false. I also don't go digging for proof like that because it's not something I want on my device 🤷‍♀️
When tony put them posters up about elphaba the so-called evidence was false. A man and his wife thought it would be a good idea to use their son as a decoy, they had made an account in elphaba's name, had ss the messages. It was all called out on Dreads platform.

Apr 20, 2024
Uk
Morning all,

So the Elphacrap situation seems to have changed again.

As expected the Instagram photo of I'm in hospital appeared, which some might say as always. But again like always the Instagram story got deleted when people started asking questions.

30 mins after posting the Instagram story there was Elphacrap posting pictures clubbing. So they had gone from claiming the hospital couldn't find a bed and given diazepam, to out having fun and drinking.

I also find it rather strange that no police at the hospital given the seriousness of the situation.

The hospital wouldn't have have released anyone so quick with diazepam without seeing them, and I don't know of any hospital in the UK where the mental health crisis team have seen someone withing half hour of walking into a hospital.

If course we have had the mental health lies before where they went to hospital and was seen again within half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.