Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
A trio of young French people joined Pearlters (pearl/Hitler, sorry not sorry) unknowing what a vile environment they entered. Pearlter switched it up, giving a large animated speech clearly displaying what she does is purely "look at me, I'm loud and I'm proud" She thinks she comes across as cool, doesn't follow the crowd, someone to be admired. But Pearlter dear hag, you are an ignorant, dumb person, with zero endearing personality 🙄 People use you're platform as a safe space to be bastards in society, you're platform is now the hangout for people who aren't welcome anywhere else, to spit their vile, venomous opinions while they pretend to admire you for the chance to stand up in your cesspit and have a voice. YOU are the infested one!!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
But the voice clips and talking to minors etc were not false, and in fact we had a slight admission that "I was 17 at the time"
Legally, 17 is also a minor.

I have seen that chat log in it’s entirety, and I can tell you that the way that it was initially presented to everyone was a misrepresentation of how it all went down.
The ages weren’t revealed until right at the end, and the Elphaba haters love to ignore the fact that Jordan was an actual adult over the age of 18, with a group chat full of minors speaking explicitly.

But I guess when you have so much blind hate for someone, you’ll obscure any factual evidence that might vindicate her.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Here in the wild we have the scummiest of humans ⚠️ if you come across these creatures hit immediately
IMG_1388.png

• Haha
Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I find these people laughing about Laura's animals missing so strange. What's funny about a violent man who aggressively threatened to steal and slaughter her farm animals because she told him he was racist is funny? I can only assume it's because these people can't fathom losing something important to them, because they don't have anything. Their life's are that miserable that they don't have a single thing that is of importance to them.

Another thing the only reason they seem to dislike Laura is because of her accusations against Speedo. To be honest that's all I know her for and my opinion on that isn't the same as the majority but what it is doing is showing that these group of people question and interrogate people who may have been spiked/sexually assaulted because they don't understand their actions, or how they behave during and afterwards is that they aren't safe people. They can't understand not because it doesn't or hasn't happened to people around them, it's because they are so unsafe that the people around them this has happened to and could happen to wouldn't dare have a conversation with them about it. Because they can't be trusted.

My above example can be taken anyway. This group of people nearly almost always defend the predators in any situation. How they became the hierarchy of the app I'll never know.
Sheep go missing daily Google it ...unfortunately people steal to sell....farmlifting:::: Laura is an actress like Angie so unfortunately people don't believe, her son has also upset a weed dealer !!.... I think she's taking wham

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I understand. but it seems to me people are mostly angry because of their love for the animals and they hate to see the creators they hate the most use the missing sheep as a stick to beat Laura with. I don’t know if they know or give a toss about the threat Dave made leading up to this.
I get you and yes absolutely agree. I'm more angry because of the Dorans context. Even more so because that threat, which was absolutely horrible, just slid under tik toks biggest creators because it was Laura.

If you're pulling me up for using the missing sheep as an opportunity to remind what Dorans did, then I'll take that and accept I'm being a bit of a t about the stress of the missing sheep.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Legally, 17 is also a minor.

I have seen that chat log in it’s entirely, and I can tell you that the way that it was initially presented to everyone was a misrepresentation of how it all went down.
The ages weren’t revealed until right at the end, and the Elphaba haters love to ignore the fact that Jordan was an actual adult over the age of 18, with a group chat full of minors speaking explicitly.

But I guess when you have so much blind hate for someone, you’ll obscure any factual evidence that might vindicate her.
I agree, I dislike Elphaba for lying about Austism, Tourette’s, sexual assault, charities, self harm and just their general attitude. But I have a bigger dislike for the doctored evidence that gets put out there to demonise them further, it makes them more of a victim, and it then fuels the further sympathy from others. ✌️

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Sheep go missing daily Google it ...unfortunately people steal to sell....farmlifting:::: Laura is an actress like Angie so unfortunately people don't believe, her son has also upset a weed dealer !!.... I think she's taking wham
I watched her most of yesterday and I can tell you she was acting! Those sheep are her babies. Maybe Dave didn’t do it but he’s always spewing he knows lots of people. He also made threats about taking animals

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
XlBully J is live with a split screen of numbers for mental health. You've been reading here i see because there is no way you'd do that normally! None of you and your white knights of the round table ever think of anyone's mental health! Eflbar might not help herself with her lies but all your bestie Miss Beg does is incite hate towards her and degrade her and misgender her! While doing that others will then go over and bully her. You can educate her without hating on her and saying the fy things you and ya bully gang have done to her.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I don’t like Elphaba and her ways, but imo I think they just want a friend, you can clearly see her mother is no mother, has never been shown the right path or basic life skills sorry if people don’t agree
I don't agree that she wants a friend, I think she wants an adoring fan club. I think she NEEDs a friend. She clearly had a terrible childhood which has impacted on her massively. I am a believer that you are responsible for how you continue your life after that though. She clearly needs help but unfortunately she is destined to be another lost soul to social media. It's sad to think what life she is going to have. I often sit and wonder what these people, who are so awful and deluded on tt, are actually really like after the live ends. 🤔 When does reality strike them, cos surely it must do. It must be terribly lonely at that point 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.