Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Me throat punching MT
beat up f is for family GIF by NETFLIX

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I missed the tt notification that they were running UKs biggest loser competition this week. There's stiff competition between these absolute πŸ’― wronguns. It's going to be hard to pick a winner.
Today
I can’t watch Js live. I can feel the braincells leaving my body in shock listening to this bunch of uneducated swines!
Ash Cant Think GIF by Immortals Fenyx Rising
same I tried for about 5 mins earlier. I’m eating my lunch now so I might try again.
I’m shocked at how many of them don’t care about animals

Feb 29, 2024
Mt that was the dumbest statement, "if she loves animals why are they on a farm and not out in the wild living their best life, sheep live wild on the hills of Wales"... Does he realise those sheep will all have an owner...
I Cant Modern Family GIF by HULU
There’s literally no such thing as wild livestock in the uk! Even the β€˜wild’ ones live in enclosures or are protected 🀣 these people are dense as do!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
What would happen if I made a list of all these people involved in sheep gate, found out what pets they have and threatened to cook them up for a comment cafe Sunday dinner? If they don't have pets I'll probably go for granparents.
I’m so shocked the way they speak about animals. I’m disgusted in fact

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I had to stop watching, the way it now appears to be acceptable for a man to threaten a woman living alone 🀬the limited intelligence shines through, when he says β€œshe came for my kids”. No do face, she came for YOU! And YOUR absentee style of parenting, not your kids πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

All these idiots, supporting him, need to check themselves. I can’t stand Laura, she’s vile, but I can empathise with her, over her animals. Where has the humanity gone on this App?

Oh and I don’t believe it was Dave that kidnapped that bloke, it’s a totally different man in the images, just the same name.

All I'm hearing TJ prove is Dave has been stealing multiple sheep and that's why he's obese. Farm animals do escape, because people don't shut gates, dog walkers use fields as a stroll, people don't report broke fences. I live right next to a fence on a dangerous road. At least twice a month I'm ushering sheep back into their field and the fence needs replaced, gate shut etc

Status
Not open for further replies.