Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I’m cringing so hard I’m gonna break my spine 😬

Stop It Season 5 GIF by grown-ish

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Guys I’ve started a massive project gonna be working 7 days a week for ages, worried I won’t be able to keep up with the TikTok carnage. I am gonna be refreshing this tab as much as possible and relying on fantastic concise and informative alerts like this 💞
Brigham going for Zac

Basement boy is live having a rant

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Guys I’ve started a massive project gonna be working 7 days a week for ages, worried I won’t be able to keep up with the TikTok carnage. I am gonna be refreshing this tab as much as possible and relying on fantastic concise and informative alerts like this 💞
I would offer bold recaps but MT requested that and I don't want to 😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
And another one

Is this what you meant? A crisp by crisp account?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Been off all day turn on tiktok and the first thing I see is Alex threatening Zac with real world consequences. His intense rimming of reds ring piece and then putting a picture up of gcrew supposedly beating Zac because he can see what Zac is doing, he’s sees it 1 by 1 😭😭😭😭
I’m fing pissing myself laughing and almost choked on my Jamaican jerk chicken patty 💀

Mar 2, 2024
Been off all day turn on tiktok and the first thing I see is Alex threatening Zac with real world consequences. His intense rimming of reds ring piece and then putting a picture up of gcrew supposedly beating Zac because he can see what Zac is doing, he’s sees it 1 by 1 😭😭😭😭
I’m fing pissing myself laughing and almost choked on my Jamaican jerk chicken patty 💀
I always ponder if he’s informed Red of these lives he holds. Cause let’s face it, last few ain’t gone well have they 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.