Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
He's a sly one for sure, but remember all of this was off the back off someone's mental health thats litrally how he built that platform. The reality of it all is they are all as bad as one another and yes he was a raging coke head but claims too be clean now which i think is porkies. They are all nothing but glory hunters but the reality now of their lives is they will be nothing beyond that app even future jobs if they get 1 will be affected.
Well he said on Tuesday I think? He’s on methadone to come off morphine that he got after surgery on his leg. Dont know when that was. do I’ve come off that,OxyContin,oramorph &o the stuff myself within a few weeks for each one

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Im calling it a night, I won't be on over the next couple of days as it would have been my sons birthday tomorrow -I'm not trauma dumping
Good night everyone I'll catch up with you all in a couple of days.
Carry on naming and shaming and being the funny fers you are...
Peace out 🤎
Im Okay Chicago Fire GIF by One Chicago
Happy heavenly birthday to your boy xxx

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Well he said on Tuesday I think? He’s on methadone to come off morphine that he got after surgery on his leg. Dont know when that was. do I’ve come off that,OxyContin,oramorph &o the stuff myself within a few weeks for each one
Yeah I thought that was a bit odd. Oramorph is a liquid isn’t it? Surely he could steadily drop the dose. I was addicted to Tramadol for years. It was a nightmare as came in capsule form. I ended up buying empty capsules and lowered my dose until I stopped altogether that way. I still had a couple of weeks of no sleep, fuzzy head and sweating etc but I got there in the end.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Im calling it a night, I won't be on over the next couple of days as it would have been my sons birthday tomorrow -I'm not trauma dumping
Good night everyone I'll catch up with you all in a couple of days.
Carry on naming and shaming and being the funny fers you are...
Peace out 🤎
Im Okay Chicago Fire GIF by One Chicago
Be kind to yourself today, sending you love on your sons birthday 🥰

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Yeah I thought that was a bit odd. Oramorph is a liquid isn’t it? Surely he could steadily drop the dose. I was addicted to Tramadol for years. It was a nightmare as came in capsule form. I ended up buying empty capsules and lowered my dose until I stopped altogether that way. I still had a couple of weeks of no sleep, fuzzy head and sweating etc but I got there in the end.
Yes, I had spinal injury in 22, was tried on all different combination,weaned myself off ones that weren’t helping before getting new ones. Tramadol is hard to come off and so is dihydrocodeine 🤨 oramorph is usually for breakthrough pain relief in between your main painkiller. Yeah I have no idea why he’s on methadone for coming off morphine tbh

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
He had a codeine addiction. My friend is also on methadone for that, not morphine etc

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Yes, I had spinal injury in 22, was tried on all different combination,weaned myself off ones that weren’t helping before getting new ones. Tramadol is hard to come off and so is dihydrocodeine 🤨 oramorph is usually for breakthrough pain relief in between your main painkiller. Yeah I have no idea why he’s on methadone for coming off morphine tbh
I've been on oramorph for 5 years since I spent 5 months in icu with sepsis ( long story not going to trauma dump) nothing else seems to work when I'm In extreme pain BUT I only take it when I really need it. You gradually decrease the amount to come off it, methadone is usually used for H but can be used for other opiate withdrawal.

Status
Not open for further replies.