Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
J and MTs relationship is a bit odd. J was always about just being nosey and dropping in boxes when there’s drama. Now she’s all friendly with MT, it’s like she’s copying him popping in box battles and doing her own lives. I just don’t get the change in J. She now wants a platform and gifts for sitting in silence in boxes? What a sad little life, Jane

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Funny how J has been live every morning this week yet today she’s not. Could it be because everyone is going to be asking if Donna sent her the pics I wonder 🤔
IMG_3103.png
Too busy in box battles 🤦🏽‍♀️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Anyone else in EQ's Discord? I joined the other night to have a snoop, It's an unholy place but they have a separate thread for videos / screenshots and CLA has been going off for the last half hour being transphonic again , when will these people learn?
I’m in there, but all I see is this?
What did you do to be able to see separate threads?

IMG_1808.png

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Anyone else in EQ's Discord? I joined the other night to have a snoop, It's an unholy place but they have a separate thread for videos / screenshots and CLA has been going off for the last half hour being transphonic again , when will these people learn?

No chance am I joining that discord if I don't have to.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m in there, but all I see is this?
What did you do to be able to see separate threads?

IMG_1808.png
i also joined and only saw this. also it was like an assault on the eyeballs. so many colours and names and emojis and comments flying in at 100 miles an hour. I am a millenial and i felt like a boomer looking at tiktok. I thought there would be some juicy stuff in there but i guess ill never know

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
It's not just Red who needs bringing down , or Luke , or Pearl , Alex etc , it's ALL of them , none of them live in the real fing world , none of these big creators , they all need a reality check , what happens if Tiktok closed down over night , what then? None of them are in the real world , none of them would have to knock open the piggy bank to get a pint of milk , I'd never take advice from any of these so called big creators , I use the term creator loosely , weapons the fing lot of em!
any person that accepts "gifts" from strangers not knowing if they are vulnerabl, a pensioner or have kids are a scumbag in my eyes

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
any person that accepts "gifts" from strangers not knowing if they are vulnerabl, a pensioner or have kids are a scumbag in my eyes
i feel exactly the same and this is why i hate 'gifting'. Like the other week we heard that 'Laura with Pugs' really distressed, and then Maryanne who they are all using to feed their own egos. Those people should NOT be enabled. Even though Alex and Red may say well we give them money back - how do they know they are not gifting anyone else?. Makes me really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.