Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
In Canadian Ange’s
Coming On My Way GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Gracie’s lying though she knew full well they had been shared to Kaz too! I remember when they where outing Zak, Gracie was in Kaz’s box with said woman he supposedly scammed and Kaz was talking about the images saying he was manipulating people by SH baiting.
Ok so I’m not crazy?! I remember this coming out last year and it being squashed between dread and Zack.

all these shananigans reeks of EQ revenge, she is relentless when she's got enemies
Yeah. I still don’t like her because she’s pure evil. She’s manipulative and very clever but I’ll support her bringing down these bastards in the process. Won’t be supporting her for anything else

How many times is miss red going to share images and get away with it? Good news for us Angie will bring up the clapper and kick off so we won't be bored today 😭
Angies already the victim. She is probably gutted her incestuous remarks are forgotten about and needs to get the attention from this

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I’ve had to make a second account lol can’t be doing with selected amount of posts 🤣🤣

Canadian angies box drops some tea most days lol Luke’s at work but knows his been talked about?! Is crockershit undercover 🕵️‍♀️ i bet she’s got multiple phones, iPads, laptops all set up in her kitchen fingers doing over time all while pinning for dg to rock up so she can gift him.

also Js been in 2 box battles today 🤣🤣 Getting all the money now just in case it doesn’t work out once miss dread is back!,
LMAO if Miss J wasn't so self conscious or whatever the reason is that keeps her from revealing too much of her identity I think she could easily take Miss Dread on and throw that fake friendship in the bin. The appetite for the drama and the easy money is strong with J.

Status
Not open for further replies.