Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Ok I will do it here

I am Mandy

I live near Red

I know the street she lives in but not the number

Her husband worked with mine and that is how I no about the stealing

I have called red out in my main TT profile in which I use now for chicken wings

She knows who I am

I have been house bound for over year

I have been accused of doxing her address in which red herself said in live by naming me in which threw me

Then I get informed I am stalking her around Grimsby with a knife or something

So someone has been causing me trouble for what reason I don’t no

All I wanted is to expose her lies in knowing what I knew of this app

So I will say no way on this earth would I give her address even if I knew it as for 1 her grandchild is there and wouldn’t do that to anyone

Yes I have probably said things in banter
oh my god. Can i just say first that I am SO sorry that you have to share a town with miss red. My thoughts are with you. How did she know that you would be on CC / whatever she accused you of - is it cos of the specific info that her husband stole? Also i love that its true that he stole baahaha.
Did you go round her house or threaten her as she was strongly hinting someone in her town did something.Will you be going to the party? ahaha

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Part 6 ‼️
I’m disgusted that they are calling anyone’s personal mental health problems. I have been down that dark road and I confided in a close friend , if she then sent that on I’d fing cut their head off. But I have rel life friends, not for social media friends.
1st Rule of social media: don’t give out anything personal that you’re not comfortable sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.