Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I find all this talk of sending pictures of someone being under the dark dog and sh very disturbing, yes I’ve been there but you don’t need to be there to feel empathy for someone else goin through that, yes it’s private , yes it’s sensitive but sometimes you want someone to see how hurt you are . Sounds strange because sh is personal but you reach out to those you trust

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
At this point I am too old for been accused of this se, people will believe what they want, I do t feel better at all in fact I probably feel worse, yes it proved it was a lie but sometimes those lies hurt people, all because I know the truth.
If been truthful I liked Donna when I first started watching her, then the more I watched the more I didn’t like, and then she said her last name and her hubbys name and she lived in Grimsby so it all fitted together, tbh I don’t care what she does in her own personal life as that has nothing to do with me what’s so ever, but when it effects so many people and the lies she tells I told the truth on her hubby, was I wrong in doing it maybe so, was I wrong in saying who I am maybe so again, but enough is enough. But I will not be used in a game when I don’t interact with anyone on tictok or belong to any group
I am no victim either of her, but if people want to make se up make sure they have the facts and truth.

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She's been told there's been many complaints to the police and she's sure to be called in for an interview in the next week or so.

She can't handle secrets like that, so she will have to get pissed, breakdown and leak a bit of info.

Can't reveal sources, so don't ask.
secret tom cruise GIF
I am not sure I understand but t hi s sounds great, it’s a bank holiday weekend so I’m hoping for great things

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Ok I will do it here

I am Mandy

I live near Red

I know the street she lives in but not the number

Her husband worked with mine and that is how I no about the stealing

I have called red out in my main TT profile in which I use now for chicken wings

She knows who I am

I have been house bound for over year

I have been accused of doxing her address in which red herself said in live by naming me in which threw me

Then I get informed I am stalking her around Grimsby with a knife or something

So someone has been causing me trouble for what reason I don’t no

All I wanted is to expose her lies in knowing what I knew of this app

So I will say no way on this earth would I give her address even if I knew it as for 1 her grandchild is there and wouldn’t do that to anyone

Yes I have probably said things in banter
Woah

What on earth have I embroiled myself in lol

Oh My God Wow GIF by MOODMAN

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
I find all this talk of sending pictures of someone being under the dark dog and sh very disturbing, yes I’ve been there but you don’t need to be there to feel empathy for someone else goin through that, yes it’s private , yes it’s sensitive but sometimes you want someone to see how hurt you are . Sounds strange because sh is personal but you reach out to those you trust
This is what the problem with miss Red is, she used his darkest moments against him 😡

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
At this point I am too old for been accused of this se, people will believe what they want, I do t feel better at all in fact I probably feel worse, yes it proved it was a lie but sometimes those lies hurt people, all because I know the truth.
If been truthful I liked Donna when I first started watching her, then the more I watched the more I didn’t like, and then she said her last name and her hubbys name and she lived in Grimsby so it all fitted together, tbh I don’t care what she does in her own personal life as that has nothing to do with me what’s so ever, but when it effects so many people and the lies she tells I told the truth on her hubby, was I wrong in doing it maybe so, was I wrong in saying who I am maybe so again, but enough is enough. But I will not be used in a game when I don’t interact with anyone on tictok or belong to any group
I am no victim either of her, but if people want to make se up make sure they have the facts and truth.
I do not feel lied to in any way.

I also find your comments here funny, which is my only requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.