Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
After rewatching the fact freak and Red video again I think I know one of the things Red is going to bring up tomorrow. Fact freak posted zacs images on TikTok, so Red is going to use that.
She can bring up what she likes it still doesnt take from the fact she shared them with multiple people the daft Twunt. She will try and cry her way out of it but I think this is too big it's the end for her. She will actually have to go and get a real job 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
it makes me sad, that some people lack human empathy. No matter what people feel about zac, distracting from the current situation takes away from what he’s been through, I’ve seen so much of it on TikTok yesterday.

He’s worked hard the last year, to stay as mentally healthy as he can, it’s been an uphill struggle watching him. He’s been dealing with the aftermath of a suicide attempt, and addiction. I’m not saying he’s a saint, he’s really not, far from it, but being exposed like he was, at his most vulnerable is disgusting. Looking at comments Mazza was sent images by Red, and I know she said “a mutual” friend she sent them to. She literally sent to her friends list, and that must feel so degrading now he is hearing how many were sent them. Then for red to describe the scenes 🤬🤬🤬 I just can’t with that woman.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
IMG_7691.png
FFS

IMG_4381.jpeg

I do not care what J, Alex, Cockerpoo, Luke, MT have to say about it. They are insignificant. They are her friends, she is the reason any of them have viewers, they still need her. Their opinions are going to be absolutely biased but also taking into account how they will be affected by it. They will be of the stance “it was wrong BUT” and try get her out of trouble, lie, make excuses. So it really doesn’t matter what they say. Proven to be wankers, always will be wankers, they can wank on and I’ll never respect them

Status
Not open for further replies.