Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm still trying to process the fact a grown man was nearly crying because bagetty did a fing singing cartoon.

Anyone got the screen recording? Im going to do a hard house remix of his tears.
Drunk On One GIF
Who? 😂

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Yesterday Red said she didnt want anyone stealing her show that she built. As we all know the fyp is open to anyone.. look how people copy box battles and no one says anything about that. Whats she pissed off is that Zac has more personality, a better show, a more professional stance & she could see his popularity growing… she was threatened by him more than eq because he was closer in timing to her show, he would run over time and people would stay in his live so she tried to ruin him.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What page has Dread posted on please?
@MrsDoubtfire thanks again for the news,sending you the strength to look after yourself xxx
Thank you luv 🤗 you’ve all left such lovely comments. It’s been an overwhelming amount of emotional comments from other people also. It shows how deeply others can be impacted and how much they’re hurting 🥲

Mother Theresa.

It was like eating a soft warm gooey after 8 mint to finish off the evenings banquette of people getting served their own se.
Cat Sitting GIF
I am sitting in disgust from being in canadian angies live 4am and they’re all calling out the bullshit miss red pulled. MT later comes in the comments and everyone in the comment section are up his arse and you just know he was loving it. He knows exactly what he’s doing. I’m onto him 😈

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I am sitting in disgust from being in canadian angies live 4am and they’re all calling out the bullshit miss red pulled. MT later comes in the comments and everyone in the comment section are up his arse and you just know he was loving it. He knows exactly what he’s doing. I’m onto him 😈
I think it was that basic. He was wompy because baggety hadn't shown him love, he was triggered by the singy song videos not being about him, then she twatted him about a bit and his cracking voice was beautiful to hear.
Loveandlistings GIF by VH1

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I have been tagging you guys in my SR but poxy TT keeps removing them ffs that’s just 1 of 5 they have removed bastards …
All the videos that I tagged you guys now all been removed and I’m on my last warning funny how it’s every video of miss beg & Percy perv Alex you pair of 2 bob fs

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
MT speaks to women disgracefully, as a scouser myself he would never EVER have the same energy in public,either the woman would give him a slap or every single person surrounding who heard him would jump to the woman's defence IMMEDIATELY, a strange looking little boy trying to act hard on the internet,and there's lots of males on tiktok that does it by the way, zero respect their mums would be ashamed of them

Status
Not open for further replies.