Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I didn’t even tag him 😳

IMG_4379.jpeg
You deserve the recognition for your daily news posts 🫶🏼

I don’t understand how GCrew is anything on this app? I know people all like different people but I’ve never seen him entertaining or having a personality other than sarcasm. I remember her became a thing for getting hate gifted when battling Kev for hours on end each day and he was friendly with Holly Stanley the nonce (before it came out about holly)

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Good morning all, what a beautiful morning , I’m interested to see if miss J talks about what has happened with miss red, as she was very quiet last night..
J was very quiet and I’m sure she was sent the picture too. In Dreads latest post where she says ‘the real ones will be there’ that seemed like an indirect.

and good morning everyone

Yadasawrongen

Feb 28, 2024
Whoever posted this it aint me this account is someone claiming to be me!!! For a start buster is the issue not char I have no issues with her just him n his nasty ways!!!!! Remove that account it aint me
Didn't realise this part triggered you so much, only a few on here (your crew) know anything about what's been going on... Most who interacted just found it funny there was an imposter nothing to do with what they were writing... 🤎 do Buster the creepy old **readers choice**
48FCF4F2-6D7D-409A-AC3C-470BEC59BEB5.jpeg

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I do not care what J, Alex, Cockerpoo, Luke, MT have to say about it. They are insignificant. They are her friends, she is the reason any of them have viewers, they still need her. Their opinions are going to be absolutely biased but also taking into account how they will be affected by it. They will be of the stance “it was wrong BUT” and try get her out of trouble, lie, make excuses. So it really doesn’t matter what they say. Proven to be wankers, always will be wankers, they can wank on and I’ll never respect them
thinking about it I completely agree with this observation.

thinking about it I completely agree with this observation.
I get it, I want the drama to kick start. I’d love J to go live and see what she’s got to say. But overall, it means nothing cause it’s all carefully thought out and not from a genuine place. They’ve shown it too many times

Status
Not open for further replies.