Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m still trying to wake up and I absolutely have a drama hangover today, I feel like se.

People can do what they want, but I personally welcome new people, and unless they give reason to be sus of them, then they’re cool.

There is a three post limit for new accounts now, which is definitely a new thing. I think it’s a terrible idea, @Admin because given the nature of the forum, people will come and join, have a few opinions, people will reply to them and then they’re unable to respond and will be deemed as a troll troll.

Also just want to say @MrsDoubtfire, your video today was absolutely spot on. I watched it three times. Don’t ever be afraid to call out someone you may have previously supported ❤️❤️
They've obviously done it because of the traffic to the site and I think it's only ran by 1/2 people at a push. They've also put a call out for moderators to help. I'm not sure how that'll work though they'll need unbiased people.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
J has confirmed she has NOT seen the pictures
Suspicious Liar GIF by Harlem

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
It's inactive, as I've already said. I'm not crying, especially not at your s comebacks
No wonder it’s inactive because do me, you’ve been talking for about 5 minutes and I already want to gauge my own eyes out. Couldn’t imagine having to pretend to be your friend, Boring as do mate, get a grip of yourself.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
couldn’t make any posts last night due to the regulations of new Users only being allowed to post so much, but OMG, fact freak ended Miss Red. Highlight of TikTok for me. Thanks guys for all your reactions and posts because they kept me entertained until I could post again😂
Welcome to comment cafe, it's a pleasure to have you aboard, may you have a safe and enjoyable journey and may you bring us merriment and mirth and other fancy comedy perfumes.

@commentcafenews look at the welcome you could have won
season 1 workout GIF by Fox TV

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I kinda get where J is coming from in the sense of having a friend who has done something so terrible and you dont agree with what they've done but at the same time hold a lot of love for them. So I kinda get how shes feeling at the moment! As for cockercunt, I have no idea. Shes awol at the moment.
Yes, me too. I dislike j as much as the rest but if she really didn't know any of this zac stuff then I feel a tad sorry for her because she will get flack

Status
Not open for further replies.