Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
D Block
Tired Chris Farley GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm a little shocked that it's taken something as big as this to bring Red down , but from reading the comments on her post it's clear why , many who go into her `show` suffer with MH and many will now be questioning if they've ever shared anything with her and in fact if it was kept confidential , even her top supporters. She tried too hard to be the next Jeremy Kyle. I'll be honest , I was blind to a lot of it until I started coming on here and having my eyes opened , but I question everything she says now and the way she manipulates , only a few weeks ago I was sat questioning myself because I couldn't bring myself to sit in a live with a woman breaking down in tears , but have now seen through it and know she's likely to try it again when she next goes live. From me and everyone else who's ever suffered with their mental health Red , go swivel on a cactus you two faced t!
This is what got me so mad as I knew a fare bit but couldn’t realise it, and when she named me it’s been bugging me etc but I came out told all yous and let the truth be told xx

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m still trying to wake up and I absolutely have a drama hangover today, I feel like se.

People can do what they want, but I personally welcome new people, and unless they give reason to be sus of them, then they’re cool.

There is a three post limit for new accounts now, which is definitely a new thing. I think it’s a terrible idea, @Admin because given the nature of the forum, people will come and join, have a few opinions, people will reply to them and then they’re unable to respond and will be deemed as a troll troll.

Also just want to say @MrsDoubtfire, your video today was absolutely spot on. I watched it three times. Don’t ever be afraid to call out someone you may have previously supported ❤️❤️
Omg I said the same I have a hangover from the carnage

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Not many people are cringe enough to say “you do you boo”. Ruth or Kendra, either way I don’t care who it is, you icky
Disgusted Paris Hilton GIF
Ruth is PLMs new mascot, she's even been running about the app "joking" about child abuse. Shes got better things to be doing than this though her sausage dog is disabled 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I have no issue at all, except when people get falsely labelled to be a child abuser, as that's weird and dangerous, and gives an insight into a really fed up mind.
I don’t understand why you have come in here all aggy? I don’t think this is the place for you, we call each other out on the daily and move on. It’s a forum to have our opinions on TikTok creators. Yes we all have lives but we love the bants in here. You are welcome here, just like anyone else is. If your going to come with insults than you have to expect it back 🤦🏽‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.